MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Solid start to the new game, looks to be funny and sexy fun like the previous two games. I like the character models though i see WW is based off the Gal Godot version (with some enhancements :sneaky: ) I may of preferred her to be based on the comic/animated series or even Lynda Carter, but thats just a small personal preference and in no way will reduce my enjoyment of her sexiness.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
why do i get the feeling batman, superman and any other male hero will be like chief lena's husband in apocalypse?
im fine with superman he gay asf but leave my man batman alone he dont deserve the coming humilation....

MrMeatMeat

Dec 14, 2018
why do i get the feeling batman, superman and any other male hero will be like chief lena's husband in apocalypse?
I really hope that isn't the case with every male superhero down the lane. And I don't mind batman or superman being assholes for comedy.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
EpicLust How can I get jacuzzi scene?
I don't know what else to do,I have tried almost everything.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust How can I get jacuzzi scene?
I don't know what else to do,I have tried almost everything.
Hover over it when choosing what to do in the MC's room, it should get highlighted, then click on it. Same for taking a shower or going to bed in the evening. There's more than the circular icons on that screen!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moffy

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that v0.1 is out, here are some preview pics for v0.1.5 which will be shipped to top tier patrons TOMORROW.
This update focuses on expanding the compound with the GYM being added and various tidbits. Over 25 new animations, many at the gym. Also, a second easy (ie:linear) mission is available by talking to Captain MILF in the morning in the Main Hall.

Changelog v0.1.5:
- Mission 02 implemented - sex with Sexy Luthor and Sergeant Dani.
- gym added: happy endings with Wonder Woman and Powergirl available, other small sexy scenes.
- Acquire Super-Senses Level 1 by training with Powergirl in her room during the day.
- Audit Girl massage scene extended to titfucking.
- Audit Girl jacuzzi scene added (available every week when she needs cleaning (- talk to her)).
- Blowjob scene with Captain MILF in the pool sauna added.
- Dildo masturbation scene with Black Widow in her room added.
- 3 more girls added to the jacuzzi jerkoff sessions.

auditjacuzzi04bb.jpg gymmcmilf05night.jpg gympreview.png luthorcase08.jpg milfsaunapreview.png poweryogapreview.png widowdildopreview.jpg wonderflexpreview.png

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Naughty, Naughty Nat! What are you doing dear? You got me to throbb your bottom!
I got you baby in the midst of passion. Throw that lack luster fake batton and cum into my throbbing arms!

Reactions: EpicLust

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC here is already established as a beef cake and little else.
Battle of the bulges is the macho bantering community stud fighting for all girls.
That presidential mishap game is about a clueless Mc slowly falling in the graces of babes.

Which are you into the most out of these settings?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Apocalypse was in the pipeline for quite some time, if his deviantart page was any indication. Or at least a futuristic-type story

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
EpicLust Bug: while visting Lois Pane at C-Planet. If you choose "What's the latest news on Emma Frost?" option first, you don't get to ask other questions as it goes immediately back to HQ.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust Bug: while visting Lois Pane at C-Planet. If you choose "What's the latest news on Emma Frost?" option first, you don't get to ask other questions as it goes immediately back to HQ.
Not a bug, it goes for all other villains in her case, she only answers one question and then buggers off to work. Some of her answers might end up being important.

Reactions: Henry73au

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
EpicLust
Babyface strike again... :sleep:
It was funny in the first game, but the repeated joke stops being funny and you milked it dry.
Your weird fetish is the only thing that keeps you from attracting a wider audience.

I don't understand why you're sabotaging yourself.
You have more than nice models, very fast development speed and interesting ideas for the plot.
But you have to realize that the vast majority of your players are men who want to identify with the protagonist they named. Such a thing is not possible when he has the face of a small child.

Reactions: CharlieCrews

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Apparently, quite a lot of "weird" guys out there... lol.
Do you realize you asked this question to your own fans? :D
These are the few dozen people who already share your fetish.
It's like asking a zoophile club if people or animals are more attractive.
You can't expect an unbiased answer.

But if you want the protagonists to be small children, have you considered a "Shazam" solution?
A little boy who can use drugs, technology or magic to transform into a muscular and grown man.
I think the plot would be a lot more interesting and the sex scenes a lot less silly looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharlieCrews
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes