Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well I think The MC could use the reflectiveness of his dick to teleport to places, As long as he can visualize a place in his dick, he can teleport there, and the more shiny and the more it reflects the environment the far he can teleport. But this reflectiveness has to come from girls fluids, and it keeps adding the more sex he has and in the end it is so reflective than he can teleport to other planets and fuck aliens, cause the reflections in his dick have infinite resolution.

• Haha
Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The face of drug induced super powers. Go watch some the boys to chill your bewilderment.
Then come back and play some game.

Reactions: EpicLust

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
At first glance the pics looks good. My one complaint is the mc. No not about his cock. The face. He has a childish face as near as I can tell and I've noticed most games with guys with huge cocks tend to have the 'hero' have such a young face. I'm not trying to shame anyone, but seeing that body with that face is jarring to me. I mean this only to give feedback to the dev and not as any kind of complaint or shaming.
every single one of his games are like that so goodluck on changing that expect. he seems to be into the underaged aspect to put it lightly.

Reactions: Edvin

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
All you have to do is use Super-Seduction (which everyone has) once the thugs have been arrested. Super-Combat or Super-Agility only affects whether you get a Superhero point or not during their arrest. Sex with Sophia is a given if you manage to press a button within two seconds. Surely, it can't be that hard!

View attachment 1734824
I didn't click...

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes