eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Cant unlock the 05 mission everytime when i go in black widow room she is there to teas me even when the map shows she is not there

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Cant unlock the 05 mission everytime when i go in black widow room she is there to teas me even when the map shows she is not there
You need to finish quest06 for starters and there's only a 50-50% mission05 triggers too.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
You need to finish quest06 for starters and there's only a 50-50% mission05 triggers too.
First of all, thank you for sharing all your hard work with us and being active in the thread. I really like your game man but can you please explain to us the reasons behind the 50-50% mission triggers? I spend hours last night repeating the same events trying and testing everything I could in the hope that something would eventually trigger. Considering there's no hint system (until you actually triggered something in the Quest log) we never know if it could be due to a coding bug (like seduction bug you just fixed) or just because we're just to dumb to find it. I eventually said fuk it, gave up and closed the game. I'll get back to it today and try again but if we had the certainty that there is an actual trigger and that it's not blocked or hidden behind a 50-50% option then we'd know that we just need to search harder. Just a thought... Cheers and keep up the great work.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
First of all, thank you for sharing all your hard work with us and being active in the thread. I really like your game man but can you please explain to us the reasons behind the 50-50% mission triggers? I spend hours last night repeating the same events trying and testing everything I could in the hope that something would eventually trigger. Considering there's no hint system (until you actually triggered something in the Quest log) we never know if it could be due to a coding bug (like seduction bug you just fixed) or just because we're just to dumb to find it. I eventually said fuk it, gave up and closed the game. I'll get back to it today and try again but if we had the certainty that there is an actual trigger and that it's not blocked or hidden behind a 50-50% option then we'd know that we just need to search harder. Just a thought... Cheers and keep up the great work.
It's just so that the other scene still happens from time to time in the background, so that quests and missions don't happen just automatically.
But ok, I can see it can be frustrating if people don't get the right outcome over and over again and will think about removing it in the future.
Please let me know if you finally get the mission to trigger so that I know there is no bug at least.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
It's just so that the other scene still happens from time to time in the background, so that quests and missions don't happen just automatically.
But ok, I can see it can be frustrating if people don't get the right outcome over and over again and will think about removing it in the future.
Please let me know if you finally get the mission to trigger so that I know there is no bug at least.
Thanks for the reply Epic. Yes I was able to get the seduction moving forward after replacing with the file you provided and other events & missions also triggered afterwords so thank you. Worked perfectly.

Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes