biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
It felt like he took the girls on a diet...some of the girls are actually now quite skinny (minus the silicon). Is EpicLust moving away from his staple?

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Bro can you even fix simple crashes? What a lazy update, even pictures were not clean... I mean there is literally AI apps for those like Background remover...

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
It felt like he took the girls on a diet...some of the girls are actually now quite skinny (minus the silicon). Is EpicLust moving away from his staple?
Ok, I may have spoken too soon - was only looking at the heroines when I made the comment, but it looks like the others and villains have been working out :) Still, would have hoped that WW is not so skinny

zerojue

Apr 2, 2020
When i play the intro2,frost and blackwidow titfuck sence,very time i choose the‘licking’ option, and MC says "damn it, it feels real good" Then the game crashed。Here is my save。

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
When i play the intro2,frost and blackwidow titfuck sence,very time i choose the‘licking’ option, and MC says "damn it, it feels real good" Then the game crashed。Here is my save。
Please post the error log too. If the crash is caused by something environmental (like memory or video drivers) the save won't help to tackle this.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
there is no errors.txt or traceback.txt. The game program just closes automatically
That's odd. If the Renpy executable has anything to do with the 'crash' there will be a file explaining why. If there is not then Renpy did not do it and you will have to investigate why you system killed it. If you are on Windows look into the Windows event logs.There are quite a number of reasons why a system decides to kill an applicaition. No use guessing here.

zerojue

Apr 2, 2020
That's odd. If the Renpy executable has anything to do with the 'crash' there will be a file explaining why. If there is not then Renpy did not do it and you will have to investigate why you system killed it. If you are on Windows look into the Windows event logs.There are quite a number of reasons why a system decides to kill an applicaition. No use guessing here.
here is the event log copy

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
here is the event log copy
An Exception code: 0xc0000005, that at least explains why Renpy didn't get a chance to write a file explaining it. The error is in driver swscale-4.dll so not much Epiclust can do about it for now. I know he is planning to upgrade the Renpy included with the next update of the game. Hopefully that includes driver updates too. Doing an Internet search for 'swscale-4.dll Exception code: 0xc0000005' may give you hints what might help to avoid the issue.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Just to ask, are there "NTR" like scenes that are not available in the gallery? Because at least one Wonder Woman scene does imply her getting impregnated by a fuck machine with Hitler's sperm in it, and while I will play the game just for that titbit cause what the fuck that's weird how the fuck did that happen, are there A) Any other potential NTR scene the gallery is missing and B) A way to see them at any point?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Just to ask, are there "NTR" like scenes that are not available in the gallery? Because at least one Wonder Woman scene does imply her getting impregnated by a fuck machine with Hitler's sperm in it, and while I will play the game just for that titbit cause what the fuck that's weird how the fuck did that happen, are there A) Any other potential NTR scene the gallery is missing and B) A way to see them at any point?
No is the answer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey man, I got kicked out of the discord server again and I didnt even do or post anything.
I created a new account and the link again shows its expired. What do I do
You were spamming the server. Your account was clearly compromised.
As for the invite, it works on my side, so I really don't know why you keep saying it's expired to be honest.
Again, asking others if they see an expired account or not with this link:

Dec 20, 2021
Hey man, I
You were spamming the server. Your account was clearly compromised.
As for the invite, it works on my side, so I really don't know why you keep saying it's expired to be honest.
Again, asking others if they see an expired account or not with this link:
I don't even know what spamming is

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey man, I

I don't even know what spamming is
Your (compromised) account was posting links to dodgy servers on every channel. A bot was probably doing it, because YOU clicked on a wrong link at one stage on discord and your account got hacked.
So be careful in the future.

Dec 20, 2021
Your (compromised) account was posting links to dodgy servers on every channel. A bot was probably doing it, because YOU clicked on a wrong link at one stage on discord and your account got hacked.
So be careful in the future.
Okay
But this is a new account, how could I have spammed if I didn't even join the server.
I checked with my friends accounts too. It showed "this link expired"
Sorry to trouble you, but I got used to the server
That's why I'm eager to join it again

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes