EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is anyone else finding that the Excella sex path in 0.5.2 ends early on the basis of a seduction fail, even though the MC has Super Seduction level 2?

Perhaps I have missed to action to get to Level 3?
type useseduction in the console. If it's less than 3, then you haven't used your Super-Seductions skills enoguh times in the game so far.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
type useseduction in the console. If it's less than 3, then you haven't used your Super-Seductions skills enoguh times in the game so far.
How do you open console again? I have tried to use Superseduction as soon as it shows up. Where are all of the places can use it if we need 3 times to use it?

Cyrus79

Jul 7, 2022
Idk if this has been answered already but I'm bamboozled fellas.
I've done all the Harley stuff, fairly certain I've used super seduction once in the first mission bc I fucked Sophia but Catwoman stole her shit.
I told CM that Harley raped me.
But everytime I see CM in her room in lingerie, there's no option to ask for training? Same when I see her in the gym...

Or to become a level 2 superhero. My stats are Strength 2, Sed. 1, Stud 1, Sense 1, Combat 2, Agility 1

EDIT: Nevermind, just did the supergirl stuff and then saw the blinking icon of CM at the gym, maybe the stuff I read before was old

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do you open console again? I have tried to use Superseduction as soon as it shows up. Where are all of the places can use it if we need 3 times to use it?
In total I found four places for using super-seduction:
- the scene wit Sophia in Porker Row
- the pool sex scene with Lara Croft
- during the Nazi sex scene
- during the Excella office seduction scene

Reactions: EpicLust

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
- Major SEX scene with Captain MILF in her room at night (TITJOB, FOOTJOB, ANAL).

How do I unlock this? I can't figure it out.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
- Major SEX scene with Captain MILF in her room at night (TITJOB, FOOTJOB, ANAL).

How do I unlock this? I can't figure it out.
if seenmilfsauna and (chosemilftitjob == False or chosemilffootjob == False or chosemilfanal == False):
jump MilfSaunaReward
so you need to have seen the sauna scene with Captain MILF

Reactions: EpicLust

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
EpicLust, maybe your next game can be a parody spoof of Star Wars and Star Trek and any other type of Sci-fi movie. It would be interesting to see the MC as a Luke Skywalker type learning to use "The Force".

qswdefr

Dec 30, 2020
How do you delete saves? just out of curiosity as on a lot of games you can do it in the save menu but I can't see it here

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes