luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Small scenes post-birth with Wonder Woman and Audit Girl (Breastfeeding). Can those small scenes be added to the gallery?

1703881276388.png

Dec 20, 2021
Turn off voice acting via the preference menu on the main menu screen (press mute all voices button) and you'll see the dialogues.
Hey man, I was on epiclust server for a year now.
I was on it yesterday but today suddenly I'm not and when I try to join using the link on f95 page, it says the link is expired

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
The Best Update for me would be - Impregnating Captain Milf(Mom) :cool: (y)
The quest tab or window needs to be fixed or changed (y)
Map to show where Mc's Goal is (y)

Reactions: another___account

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I reported the game for an update only an hour ago, thinking it would take days for uploaders to upload it like last time but there you go... You guys get it a day before you were supposed to.

• Haha
Reactions: zapallbugs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey man, I was on epiclust server for a year now.
I was on it yesterday but today suddenly I'm not and when I try to join using the link on f95 page, it says the link is expired
I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing a dead invite. It's not dead on my end.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CockhamSuperheroes-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EpicLust

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cockham Superheroes [v0.5.2] [EpicLust] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,09 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,08 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Time to post a sample path for v0.5.2. As usual zip with embedded xls with the paths, and updated tables in the first tab of the xls. And a pdf for direct viewing. The usual warning, this is a sample path, one of many that can be taken. Not a walkthrough as that is impossible to create for a sandbox game like this.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
My saves are not working. It keeps taking back to having to the black menace mission again even though I completed it and the gold heist with cat woman. Any one else had this problem?

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
Is anyone else finding that the Excella sex path in 0.5.2 ends early on the basis of a seduction fail, even though the MC has Super Seduction level 2?

Perhaps I have missed to action to get to Level 3?

manul527

Jun 8, 2022
If this amount of cum is lvl 2 I cant imagine lvl 5 mc, a fucking cum baloon, also the cock size.. interesting where this is going.

Would love to see next major sex scene on audit girl, she deserves to be the first to try lvl 3 mc I think, pls ruin her.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is anyone else finding that the Excella sex path in 0.5.2 ends early on the basis of a seduction fail, even though the MC has Super Seduction level 2?

Perhaps I have missed to action to get to Level 3?
type useseduction in the console. If it's less than 3, then you haven't used your Super-Seductions skills enoguh times in the game so far.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes