MynameisJack

Oct 20, 2018
Hello, I'm having trouble with mission 05. From what i understood I have to get the information from Lois about catwomans whereabouts (Cause im on Hero Path) by making her my cock-slave. However, whenever i go to her flat it repeats the same sex scene and i cannot get the information after. I'm i missing something? Cause, its just loops until i lose the mission

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello, I'm having trouble with mission 05. From what i understood I have to get the information from Lois about catwomans whereabouts (Cause im on Hero Path) by making her my cock-slave. However, whenever i go to her flat it repeats the same sex scene and i cannot get the information after. I'm i missing something? Cause, its just loops until i lose the mission
Leave the dildo in her poontang at the end. That should do it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

MynameisJack

Oct 20, 2018
Leave the dildo in her poontang at the end. That should do it.
Sorry again for being annoying but i choose the option to leave the dildo as punishment in her, I go the other day in her office and she says i need to make her a cock slave to get it. I'm i missing something?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sorry again for being annoying but i choose the option to leave the dildo as punishment in her, I go the other day in her office and she says i need to make her a cock slave to get it. I'm i missing something?
That is weird. Type loisevil in the console, what is the answer?
It should be True. You can force it to be to advance the quest if you want by typing loisevil = True

Reactions: MynameisJack

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Im not in pc so I can't access the console log
I'm assuming you did the level 02 sauna super-resistance training scene, not the level 01 sauna blowjob scene; which is very different...
She has to be in her room at night and not doing yoga (50-50% chance).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, even the one you just sent is also not working
Were you ever a member of my discord? If so, you might have been banned at some stage for whatever reason (compromised account, etc...)
Or you've set your settings to not allow adult discords by mistake or something.
In any case, there's nothing more I can do at this stage since the link works for others.

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
Still really enjoying the game; thanks EL! That said, I think I may have missed something... Why does Capt. MILF have to wear a blindfold now during intimate scenes with MC?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes