EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Okay
But this is a new account, how could I have spammed if I didn't even join the server.
I checked with my friends accounts too. It showed "this link expired"
Sorry to trouble you, but I got used to the server
That's why I'm eager to join it again
Your PREVIOUS account got hacked and you were banned. You say you have a new account and can't access the server because the invite is expired, that's a DIFFERENT issue. I don't know why it's marked expired for you which is why I'm asking other people if they have the same problem or not. Get it?

EDIT: Okay, I found this on a forum:

iirc these are the reasons why a link shows up as expired
  1. Invite is actually expired
  2. Account and/or IP is banned from server
  3. User has reached maximum number of guilds (which is 100)

So I'm afraid that in your case, it might be number 2. Even with a new account, your IP is banned, sorry.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021
Your PREVIOUS account got hacked and you were banned. You say you have a new account and can't access the server because the invite is expired, that's a DIFFERENT issue. I don't know why it's marked expired for you which is why I'm asking other people if they have the same problem or not. Get it?

EDIT: Okay, I found this on a forum:

iirc these are the reasons why a link shows up as expired
  1. Invite is actually expired
  2. Account and/or IP is banned from server
  3. User has reached maximum number of guilds (which is 100)

So I'm afraid that in your case, it might be number 2. Even with a new account, your IP is banned, sorry.
You mean my IP address

markmarcao03

Feb 24, 2023
EpicLust Do you plan to update or continue the Battle of the Bulges game in the future? Because I think your most liked game is that game even the old graphics.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hi a question galler unlocker os for this last patch..thanks
I don't understand what you want.
All gallery unlockers are posted on the OP. They work for both PC and Mac, just put the files in the correct folder by following the instructions.
There are no gallery unlockers on Android.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
v0.6 out today for 20$ patrons. Join us NOW for early access and to support the development of the game!

natalyaprefuck01.jpg

With the following changelog:

- SEX scene with the Black Widow and Natalya in her room at night (THREESOME). Allows for the BW to join harem.
- TWO new SEX cenes with Wonder Woman in her room at night. One repeatable, allows for her to join harem. (TITFUCK, ANAL)
- New Harem Girls screen and Agent Natalya added to dossier (available from Stats screen).
- All v05 upwards slow vids redone to 60fps.

Last edited:

thunderer

Jan 14, 2018
I know this has already been asked, but I'm having real trouble getting the Captain Milf Yoga scene. I even tried starting an entirely new game but haven't been able to trigger it. Is there something I could be missing?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know this has already been asked, but I'm having real trouble getting the Captain Milf Yoga scene. I even tried starting an entirely new game but haven't been able to trigger it. Is there something I could be missing?
It's a level01 scene, and it triggers with 50-50% chance when visiting Captain MILF at night in her room (after having seen her once taking off her gown and going to bed at least)..

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Somehow I got "reward sex" scene with mom when entering her room in the evening. Dialogue there mentions that it's for me saving her life, but I don't remember anything like that. I just started the game and didn't go past intro mission, was just spending days staying home basically. :unsure:

upd. Ok, so I even deleted all saves and started over but still got the same thing and it looks like I can't progress with mom because of this bug. I can't do seduction training. Every time I go to her room at night it just triggers this reward scene.

Also to clarify. Is this the screen I'm supposed to save on to not corrupt anything?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Somehow I got "reward sex" scene with mom when entering her room in the evening. Dialogue there mentions that it's for me saving her life, but I don't remember anything like that. I just started the game and didn't go past intro mission, was just spending days staying home basically. :unsure:

upd. Ok, so I even deleted all saves and started over but still got the same thing and it looks like I can't progress with mom because of this bug. I can't do seduction training. Every time I go to her room at night it just triggers this reward scene.

Also to clarify. Is this the screen I'm supposed to save on to not corrupt anything?
That is indeed not normal. open console (shift + o) and type: seenmilfsauna
What is the answer (True or False)?
And yes, that's a good place to save.
EDIT: I saw my mistake, this variable should be seenmilfpoolresistance. Weird nobody reported it yet.
Here is a new script (regular version)

Last edited:

zenjee

May 8, 2017
That is indeed not normal. open console (shift + o) and type: seenmilfsauna
What is the answer (True or False)?
And yes, that's a good place to save.
It's "True" but if it's a Sauna Heat scene then I obviously didn't see it, and it's even locked in the gallery.
At least I managed to trigger seduction training (just had to see all options in the reward scene).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I see an error in the regular version cmroom.rpy script concerning that issue. Download the cmroom.rpy which I posted a few posts above and that should fix it, you should be able to see the yoga scene, which is indeed required for Super-Seduction level 02 training by Captain MILF (go back to her room for that) and then levelling up.

Reactions: thunderer

sneakypriest

May 7, 2023
First, let me apologize for bringing this up again. But I cannot get the Yoga scene to trigger. I stepped away from the game for awhile but recently returned and started v0.6 completely fresh (deleted ALL previous saves) and I patched the cmroom.rpy file before starting. I have completed Quests 1-3 (currently on She Hulk), Mission 4 (Aliens Abduction), and the WW impregnation event.

I have checked my console and verified that seemilfyoga = False, seemilfpoolresistance = False, mcseduction = 1. I have visited Captain Milf's room over 30 times and still no scene, even after getting the dialogue where she states too visit her for level 2 training. All I get is her removing her robe. I understand that the event is a 50/50 chance, but I find it hard to believe that my luck is this bad.

I am attaching my current save file in hopes someone might be able to look at it to see what I am missing. I have not had any issues unlocking any of the other Level 1 scenes, and have had no problems unlocking the Yoga scene in any of the previous releases.

**If it makes a difference I am currently Hero Path (+8).

I thank you all in advance for any assistance.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
First, let me apologize for bringing this up again. But I cannot get the Yoga scene to trigger. I stepped away from the game for awhile but recently returned and started v0.6 completely fresh (deleted ALL previous saves) and I patched the cmroom.rpy file before starting. I have completed Quests 1-3 (currently on She Hulk), Mission 4 (Aliens Abduction), and the WW impregnation event.

I have checked my console and verified that seemilfyoga = False, seemilfpoolresistance = False, mcseduction = 1. I have visited Captain Milf's room over 30 times and still no scene, even after getting the dialogue where she states too visit her for level 2 training. All I get is her removing her robe. I understand that the event is a 50/50 chance, but I find it hard to believe that my luck is this bad.

I am attaching my current save file in hopes someone might be able to look at it to see what I am missing. I have not had any issues unlocking any of the other Level 1 scenes, and have had no problems unlocking the Yoga scene in any of the previous releases.

**If it makes a difference I am currently Hero Path (+8).

I thank you all in advance for any assistance.
Hi there, there was unfortunately still an error in the regular version of cmroom.rpy which I sent to patrons. A few posts back here, you can download the corrected version which should fix this issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cockham-superheroes-v0-5-2-epiclust.109898/post-12945942

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cockham Superheroes [v0.6] [EpicLust]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockhamSuperheroes-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The_Stifmeister
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes