riderfan097

May 12, 2019
So, I haven't played the game yet (got a LOT in my backlog), but does anyone else feel like the MC is too...vein-y? Like, I get the joke of the insanely buff dude with the babyface, I can see how that would be funny, but he looks he's waiting to burst, and I'm not talking splurting the gurt. I mean if he gets so much as a paper cut, it becomes a giant fountain of blood.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
discord said:
Q. I have a question. There is clearly a villain path and hero path. is there going to be a neutral path?
A. no
My save was trying to balance hero and villain. but looks like this was a mistake.
I should restart and make 2 separate saves where I pursue the two paths properly.

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Ive played the vol1 and got to say it was GREAT, made my day!
Congrats EpicLust you made an excellent work!
I just hope we have a chance to get pregnant every woman in the game.
Lois Lane is one of the goals, I wanna transform Superman into Supernanny or Supercuck. Just imaging getting her pregnant several times and supercuck forgiving her every time loool. Same for Batman, that asshol* deserves it...

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
oh he doesn't actually use eyeliner.
it naturally forms from the ashes of his eyelashes because his laser vision burns it.
which makes sense, since in canon he shaves with his laser vision, meaning his laser can burn his own hair.
I know, thats the purpose of the "".
Its a nice funny touch.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
oh he doesn't actually use eyeliner.
it naturally forms from the ashes of his eyelashes because his laser vision burns it.
which makes sense, since in canon he shaves with his laser vision, meaning his laser can burn his own hair.
That's an excuse. He was exposed to pink kryptonite and is slowly becoming a woman.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You're not getting the message apparently so let me be clearer: Superman doesn't have a dick and this game isn't gay.
I'm not into gay stuff, was just trying to make a point that the dicks in this game are to small and if something bigger is planned? Babyface with his baby dick is not a proper show! Look on all the other games, the MC is really packing it and then here all this tiny ones. You can go BIGGER! :devilish:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm not into gay stuff, was just trying to make a point that the dicks in this game are to small and if something bigger is planned? Babyface with his baby dick is not a proper show! Look on all the other games, the MC is really packing it and then here all this tiny ones. You can go BIGGER! :devilish:
He's meant to grow bigger, it says so in the intro (when levelling up to Superhero levels 2 and 3)

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes