Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
What's your superpower again ?

I have an enormous dong and the sex drive. Oh my god, that makes me a villain then ? No ! Because I'm Cockman ! And also Broots Waymb.

halosom

May 7, 2017
The Return button keeps disappearing when going to the Map and i'm unable to click any of the Icons other than Stats and Quests, Pretty much stuck on the map screen

Reactions: It's not me

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The Return button keeps disappearing when going to the Map and i'm unable to click any of the Icons other than Stats and Quests, Pretty much stuck on the map screen
What platform are you on?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
EpicLust I cannot click Stats or Quests in the top left corner when MC is in his bedroom.. is it intended to work only during MC is in other places ? :oops:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully down the line we get an accident sex scene with Wonder Woman doing twister. Use her pride to make her fall right on his dick.

Reactions: Guz89 and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust I cannot click Stats or Quests in the top left corner when MC is in his bedroom.. is it intended to work only during MC is in other places ? :oops:
It works in the MC's room, prior to choosing a location at least. That opens up a new screen with the locations, which blocks the stats and quests icons (since they open other screens). Maybe there's a coding way around this, but I haven't found it.
So basically at this stage, just scroll mouse up (ie: go back in time) till you get the dialogue "What should I do today/tonight?" and you can open the quest screen then.

halosom

May 7, 2017
Well that's weird then, nobody reported that. How about if you simply scrollback and do something else?
Yeah I did that, but still keeps disappearing when i click on either Stats and/or Quests menu. It looks like the Return button is in the exact same spot as the Return button in the Stats and Quest menu? At first it won't let me click on either of the Stats or Quests menu until I right click on the screen to go to the save area and right click to get out of the save area then I'm able to click on the Stats or Quests menu but the Return button for the map disappears once I right click to go to the save menu. Only way around this for me is to make a save before I go the the Map to either Check on my stats or Quests logs then load my last save while in home/base.

I should mention that only thing I added to the game is the Incest patch from the OP.

Reactions: It's not me

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Like for Epiclust's previous games I have again made a sample path. It is still in the xls format (with a pdf added for people without access to something to display an xls). The sample path contains a registation of what happens where in detail and contains everthing there is to do in this version. In the first tab there are also a number of lookup tables.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, at present no power can be increased and only super senses can be learned, right?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes