EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Okay, stupid question. I have talked to Auditgirl and know where to find that damned boardgame. But every time I go into the library the ghost appears and chases me out. This happens both times of the day. Obviously, how do I get rid of the ghost or don't trigger him or her?
Now you need to ask Captain MILF in the library to fetch it for you. It should say so in the hints for that quest at this stage.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022

Still working on v0.2 but it should be shipped to 20$ patrons this weekend, then a week later to 10$ patrons, etc...

Tentative changelog:

Mission 03 implemented - Talk to Captain MILF in the hall in the morning to unlock.
Mission 03 sex details - Scenes with Mayor's daughter + new character Honoka.
Several town locations added: Sirens Club, Mafia, Lois' Flat, Harley Quiff's Den, Mayor's House, Frost Towers, Chinese Triad.
Go on the beat with Captain Sawyer (ask about sex crimes during the day at the CCPD - needed to unlock Harley's den).
Yoga Stretching scene with Captain MILF added (go to her room at night).
Minor bug fixes (can now open screen and stats screens during location choosing, MC dossier page displays extra superpowers)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I just noticed, there's incest tag here..
can anyone share some intel on this..
incest to what extent and to who?
Thanks guys.

Sep 1, 2017
Damn, what a terrible time i picked to stay a bit away from nsfw games to spend more time on this silly thing called "real life"

This amazing master piece has an buffer and curvier Amy as freaking Power Girl!

How the fuck do you keep managing to one up your self with each new game

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Super babe supreme, our nutty science mistress,
when molding MC into the perfect ding a ling, she was specifically targetting
specific triggers in females to feel safe whenever MC arrives,
all of this to make it easier on them to let themselves be saved by MC.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This was a commission pic for a 20$ patron. I'm guessing the person who commissioned it decided to publish it here, but I can reassure everyone, Captain MILF will NOT become a futa in the game.
As a matter of fact, any potential futa character will be made optional in the game... Pic from v0.2 (already available on my patreon page to 20$ and soon (tomorrow) 10$ patrons):

adawangchoice.png

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes