nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
As a matter of fact, any potential futa character will be made optional in the game... Pic from v0.2 (already available on my patreon page to 20$ and soon (tomorrow) 10$ patrons):
So, theoretically, there will be futa characters in your game? Will they be "classic" futa or will they be "trans" characters?

Reactions: luisar018

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have got to be kidding me. You already have scenes with her and she is who she is.
Every girl is unique because and rightfully as EpicLust wrote and modelled her.
Quit nagging this game for the beautiful bountiful action is holds with every new update.
Game oN!

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I played this for the first time last night and really enjoyed it. Good art, interesting plot and above all plenty of wit in its construction. This is a fun game.

I'd prefer some bigger boobs, but this is a game for everyone, not just for me and that's fair enough.

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Did you rework Wonder Woman's face in this render? It looks so much better than the one which is in the game right now. I hope you keep this in the upcoming versions.

Also if it's possible, then you might wanna consider working on Harley Quinn's face too. Her jawline looks a bit strong and sharp at the moment.

Reactions: luisar018

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did you rework Wonder Woman's face in this render? It looks so much better than the one which is in the game right now. I hope you keep this in the upcoming versions.

Also if it's possible, then you might wanna consider working on Harley Quinn's face too. Her jawline looks a bit strong and sharp at the moment.
It is the exact same model as in the game...

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes