Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's correct.
Thanks. Little aside, there's a dialogue where the MC mixes names and calls Power Girl Kayla instead of Kara.
I think it was in the yoga training, but don't take my word for it, would have to check to confirm.

Some random thoughts:
- Liked the sparks of rivalry going on between Black Widow & White Queen, hoping for more abrasive sharing between them.
- While not my favorite, White Queen does need some content soon, for those who pick her in the dispute with Black Widow.
- I find the overall lack of blowjob, with some obvious opportunities for it, like Wonder Woman at naked twister, missed, disturbing.... o_O
- Kind of curious about how Stallion will react to discovering some of his henchs were going against his orders and got caught.
- The little devil dissing the MC for being too good was kind of nonsensical, considering the villain picks so far offer no benefits.
- Kayla (Audit Girl) is just too adorable - even Ghost Girl agrees, considering the lack of haunting even though she sleeps in the library. ;)

Anyway, fun start, some interesting hints of character dynamics, really hoping to see more of this siliness.

Judging by the banner Batman and Superman are gay!! SEE THE BANNER I MEAN SERIOUSLY:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Honestly, their expressions appear more bothered/dafuq/can't unsee than the clear interest of the ladies. :)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks. Little aside, there's a dialogue where the MC mixes names and calls Power Girl Kayla instead of Kara.
I think it was in the yoga training, but don't take my word for it, would have to check to confirm.
I had spotted that, will be corrected for v0.2.

Reactions: Sonico

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I loved the gym scenes, especially the scenes of powergirl posing like in a bodybuilding show hahaha I felt that this game was missing that type of content unlike the first two that from the beginning had a lot of muscular girls. And in the world of superheroes it is very normal to see muscles all day hahaha greetings

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust Any chance of some NTR scenes in this game at some point? Villains, Rival Heroes, Anti-Heroes fucking the heroines?

I only ask because your past games have had some kind of NTR aspect from the rival stud to the virtual reality stud and personally I enjoyed them.
I don't have plans for that at this stage but I haven't planned the game that much ahead either...

Reactions: Nerro

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
When trying to do villain path, I accidentally got hero points for successfully beating up people. (first mission)
I just thought this was funny.

Reactions: EpicLust

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC was assigned to rape alley. His mind set is: a crime alley is full of crime, no?
MC is made up of all sugar and spice and everything nice, mommy recipe, he cannot do the deeds you speak of.
Batman would approve so hard, even superman: we do not kill, maming is another story alltogether.

• Haha
Reactions: EpicLust and mrttao

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
does the training with powergirl in her room get super senses as a 5th power or replace the current one?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
does the training with powergirl in her room get super senses as a 5th power or replace the current one?
New Power. So really, pick Super-Agility as a starting power at this stage of the game until I complete all the training sessions for each of them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
New Power. So really, pick Super-Agility as a starting power at this stage of the game until I complete all the training sessions for each of them.
i see. doew it show i have it though ? i ask because in the information where i see my powers i only see 4 powers not 5. i pick super senses as my starting power but i use command console to change for the scenes.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i see. doew it show i have it though ? i ask because in the information where i see my powers i only see 4 powers not 5. i pick super senses as my starting power but i use command console to change for the scenes.
You're right, it doesn't show in the MC dossier if you have 5 Superpowers. Will try and fix this for v0.2.

Reactions: umpteenthreason

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks! Tried it around the compound+a few locations. Works on the idle MC bedroom screen but for everything else it's only active while a dialogue is playing, eg you can't click them in the idle gym and library screens, but you can while talking to landlady/secretary.
OK, I can add the same extra scripts to the other areas (gym + library)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Sorry I meant it's inactive for every idle area (without dialogues playing) except the MC room.

PS - unrelated to this but there's a grey checkered screen that pops up during transitions. My specs are i5 11400+gtx 970.
Yeah, don't know how to get rid of that, ren'py needs time to load the videos, I started using the $ renpy.start_predict function to force it to load them beforehand, but it might still lag sometimes even though the videos are only a few MB in size...

Last edited:
Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to gget sauna blowjob?
Go to the pool area when she's there during the day and choose "I'll join you" during dialogues. Or at night if that option appears (50% chance then, depends on the scene).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

halosom

May 7, 2017
btw where is the gallery located at? I can't seem to find it
Could you please test this replacement script and let me know if it works for the issues you're having?
(Should now allow the pressing of the quests or stats screen icons during location choosing)
Just tried it out and it lets you select the Stats and Quests both in home and on the map, but the Return button still disappears when you click on the Stats or Quests Menu and also it the Return buttons disappears when you right click the screen to go to the save menu while in the map selection screen

Reactions: EpicLust

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, stupid question. I have talked to Auditgirl and know where to find that damned boardgame. But every time I go into the library the ghost appears and chases me out. This happens both times of the day. Obviously, how do I get rid of the ghost or don't trigger him or her?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes