Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
I'm not into gay stuff, was just trying to make a point that the dicks in this game are to small and if something bigger is planned? Babyface with his baby dick is not a proper show! Look on all the other games, the MC is really packing it and then here all this tiny ones. You can go BIGGER! :devilish:
It´s ok denial is the first step toward acceptance.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Stop being ridiculous and claiming that the MC has a small cock.
Size depends on the perspective as you have shown in your games. So when it can be bigger (& will be) it's currently small!
I mean if you look from real human perspective you have an argument, but if you look from what is possible.....

Reactions: luisar018

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I find the size of the dick fine as it is in the game, when it is disproportionate it no longer seems sexy to me, but rather funny or weird hahaha

I can see that for wanting to see it similar to a tripod from the war of the worlds, the character, when chasing a villain, gets his three legs entangled and falls :ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Size depends on the perspective as you have shown in your games. So when it can be bigger (& will be) it's currently small!
I mean if you look from real human perspective you have an argument, but if you look from what is possible.....
For someone saying he's not into gay stuff, you surely are focussed alot on the size of dicks, which is already ridiculously large. And for possibilities, well, he could make it as big as Gotham City itself, but what's the point? Do you want it to be the size of Galactus aka the devourer of worlds?

A few preview pics for v0.2, out next month on my . ( v0.1.5 on the other hand will be posted here on May 1st).
So if you want to get ahead of the crowd, join us on my Patreon! It will focus on expanding town locations with many NEW characters to meet!

View attachment 1772152 View attachment 1772153 View attachment 1772154 View attachment 1772155 View attachment 1772156 View attachment 1772157 View attachment 1772162 View attachment 1772163

And of course the dreaded Lolly Kohn.

View attachment 1772166
Oh no! Will our hero be able to help Lolly's pussy? Her cute little pussy. Cat. :cry:

Really looking forward to play the next update!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
He's meant to grow bigger, it says so in the intro (when levelling up to Superhero levels 2 and 3)
wait, seriously? It is already difficult to make his dick fit into a hole... how would he even have sex if it grows even bigger.

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes