EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
But she say she is MC's landlord. I think her/his gender change with new update.
No, it didn't. She's not transsexual anyway, do you realize this is a superhero game? She MORPHED into a diamond titan (as this is a superpower she has in the Marvel-verse) and impregnated Captain MILF, that's all. Nobody ever said that in her current female form she was a male and I don't see a dick in her pants.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nevermind, I changed seenmilfyoga to False and I got the maledom scene finally
That had nothing to do with it, it's just that she does yoga or is in her nightie with a 50-50% rate and you were unlucky at first.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Bug: if you right-click gold plated trunks in your inventory (you get them when you visit clothes shop without Audit girl), trunks disappear and the game freezes.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Bug: if you right-click gold plated trunks in your inventory (you get them when you visit clothes shop without Audit girl), trunks disappear and the game freezes.
That's weird, I just tested it and nothing happens on my side and there is nothing in the code that suggests that something should happen by clicking on that pic which is not a button.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
That's weird, I just tested it and nothing happens on my side and there is nothing in the code that suggests that something should happen by clicking on that pic which is not a button.
I double-checked. You don't need to click on them. Just right-click to get to menu options from your inventory while you have the trunks. When you return to game, they will be gone and the game frozen. However if you save after right-clicking, you can load that save and continue playing.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I double-checked. You don't need to click on them. Just right-click to get to menu options from your inventory while you have the trunks. When you return to game, they will be gone and the game frozen. However if you save after right-clicking, you can load that save and continue playing.
I can confirm. Just tried it and after right-click + return (not having done anything) the whole inventory is gone and return from stats/invenrtory doesn't work anymore. Probably the calling stack is getting clobbered somewhere in the code. It is never wise to do two things at the same time. That is rarely tested and a recipe for trouble. Do one thing and return from it then do the other.

Edit: you can do the same from the quests screen. From the quests screen go to the menu, return, and you are in the same bad place. So it has nothing to do with the inventory. The reason the save trick works it that on loading the save you never do the return from the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
a question. the Super-Resistance training can we take it even if we go with hero route ?
Not without cheating. You have to choose either:
a) the hereo route for the Angela gallery achievement
b) the villain route for the Super-Resistance training with Emma
c) cheating
My sample path posted some pages back chose option a) for the gallery item. For now there is no use for the Super-Resistance increase.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Brilliant update again EpicLust! Can never get enough of Captain Milf and looking forward to the Scarlet content. Also loooking ahead I gotta say fighting and shagging...errr...I mean teaching a lesson to villainous babes in nazi latex outfits sounds like a just and noble cause. I mean somebody has to do it right? :D

Reactions: EpicLust

Minjix

Jun 20, 2021
So.. excuse my ignorance but, can you unlock all the scenes being the good guy "Hero" ?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Changelog for v0.2.3 out this month for patrons:

- Special action-packed Event that will trigger automatically (sex with Wonder Woman).
- Arkham Asylum location added - fly with Powergirl in the evening to obtain it.
- Quest 04 implemented - Go to Lara's room after Special Event to trigger it. Introduces She-Hulk (sex).
- Two sexy scenes with Miss Scarlet once She-Hulk quest is activated - visit Arkham in the evening.
- Two sexy night pool scenes with Powergirl available.
- Titjob from Demona in the Villain route available every week at night.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Changelog for v0.2.3 out this month for patrons:

- Special action-packed Event that will trigger automatically (sex with Wonder Woman).
- Arkham Asylum location added - fly with Powergirl in the evening to obtain it.
- Quest 04 implemented - Go to Lara's room after Special Event to trigger it. Introduces She-Hulk (sex).
- Two sexy scenes with Miss Scarlet once She-Hulk quest is activated - visit Arkham in the evening.
- Two sexy night pool scenes with Powergirl available.
- Titjob from Demona in the Villain route available every week at night.
You mean Quest 5? I thought 4 is the alien one from this update.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes