zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is there a scene replay cheat for this game?
I don't think so. For the one-time scenes you would have to manually roll back various involved variables. Very error prone. As a tester I am reasonably familiar with the code but I wouldn't try it. Making a save before the scene you would like to see again is the best (and in my view only) option.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I can't get Lois Pane extended bdsm scene in super-villain route.
Every time it only shows one option (no change)
There is nothing in there that depends on the path you are on. If you are not showing "I didn't ask for your worthless opinion and I'm still HORNY! (+1 Super-Villain if not already obtained)" the only reason is that you already did that choice.

Reactions: EpicLust

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Changelog for v0.2.3 out this month for patrons:

- Special action-packed Event that will trigger automatically (sex with Wonder Woman).
- Arkham Asylum location added - fly with Powergirl in the evening to obtain it.
- Quest 04 implemented - Go to Lara's room after Special Event to trigger it. Introduces She-Hulk (sex).
- Two sexy scenes with Miss Scarlet once She-Hulk quest is activated - visit Arkham in the evening.
- Two sexy night pool scenes with Powergirl available.
- Titjob from Demona in the Villain route available every week at night.
Greetings.
When do you plan to add fertilization and female pregnancies content to the game?

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
While I was checking for updates I noticed this one and I was like "Hmm.. A superhero game with over grown boobs n butts.. Noicee! Let's check this out..harem, male protogonist..Incest?.. hmm.. Photos seem nice too.. wait a minute.. A girl sucking a monterious dick and a hulk body boy fucking an extremly musclar girl?? Epic Lust, Is that you?"

I hope this time you didn't exagarate that point-click stuff, bro.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Apart from my first game "Morning Lust", there has been no mouse-wrecking clicking in any of my completed games and there won't be any here either.
Based!

I didn't know that it was your first game coz i played it lastly.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
No, it didn't. She's not transsexual anyway, do you realize this is a superhero game? She MORPHED into a diamond titan (as this is a superpower she has in the Marvel-verse) and impregnated Captain MILF, that's all. Nobody ever said that in her current female form she was a male and I don't see a dick in her pants.
So do you plan to add t-characters to the game in the future and have a "close" relationship with them (at least optionally)?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes