Dec 20, 2018
It would be very useful if we could know the progress with each character that way the player will know if it's a waste of time to interact with certain characters or not

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
There's a bug in Quests : Anal invaders's button (click for hint ) isn't working !

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is Cathy Canuck in this one? Can you add more world of smudge characters somehow without getting in trouble?
No she's not and I won't add her. Also, I think you're confusing Cathy Canuck with Captain Canuck, a totally made up superheroine based on her male alter ego which appeared in Apocalypse.

Last edited:

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Prereq: Do the lara croft quest for the cockring to "use" super strength.

Option 1:
Complete the quest for releasing the mayor's daughter from the bomb-chastity-cage. Go back to mayor next day and ask for Kryptonite as reward. Blackmail superman to train you (+1 villain point)

Option 2:
Get mom to teach you super seduction level 2. Then teach superman super seduction to help him patch things up with lois. (+1 hero point)
How do I get the prompt to get him to patch things up with Lois? I did the super seduction scene and have the cockring from lara's quest. Is there anything else i need to do before seeing him in the gym?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do I get the prompt to get him to patch things up with Lois? I did the super seduction scene and have the cockring from lara's quest. Is there anything else i need to do before seeing him in the gym?
Generally all things are gated beyond "is on step X of main plotline" with X varying for each thing
Try doing the next main mission and see if it unlocks then

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, that should be sufficient.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm afraid Ren'py games are not playable on iphone. On Android phones, yes, but not iphones.
Well, not literally true. Renpy games can be ported to iOS, but it is difficult. There is no native Renpy runtime system on iOS like there is on other platforms. It has to be encapsulated in an iOS app. Which is an involved and complex process. So I doubt there will be many (if any) devs that go to that length. It is a lot easier to use an Android or Windows platform and most people will have that anyway.

Reactions: EpicLust
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes