zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Fair enough I guess. What do I need to do to trigger this, "Sex scene available with Emma Frost at Frost Towers during the day."?
if frostfucked == False and quest06end and toldemmalevel02:
So the MC needs to be level 2 and needs to have completed quest06.

Reactions: EpicLust

Wolfen189

Apr 24, 2023
Sorry if this has been already addressed, but is there a walkthrough for this game yet? I would also like to say that this game is pretty damn cool!

sean31

Oct 24, 2023
Dev here, I hope you guys enjoy this intro.

v0.1 is almost ready and will be shipped to top tier patrons this weekend by the way, with the following changelog:

- Audit Girl costume quest implemented. Another quest also available.
- Mission 01 implemented. Sex with Sophia Porker, optional footjob by Captain Sawyer (Super-Senses needed)
- Compound locations: MC room, girls' rooms, pool, main hall, library, added.
- Cockham City map implemented with 2 locations added.
- Side naughty scenes: Twister game with Wonder Woman, photoshoot session with Lois Pane, Back rub with Audit Girl, jerk off in jacuzzi.
- Quest screen with hints implemented (all missions and quests so far are EASY).
How make it more evil I have one last

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I get my guy more evil I have one more last I'm lvl 2 how will I get to lvl 3
You can't, the code for that does not yet exist. And I doubt Epiclust planned in detail for it yet. It will probably be towards the completion of the game as level 3 is the last planned level.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust
Will next month's update have something to do with Halloween?
No, my game doesn't follow the calendar...

I posted the changelog for v0.5 already:

- Super-Resistance training with Captain MILF at the pool (nudity).
- Sexy scenes with Powergirl at the pool (Muscles, Masturbation, unlocks the Powergirl Bedroom SEX scene upon completion for those who chose to help the Black Widow during WW kidnapping scene).
- Mission06 implemented (SEX with Stallion's henchwomen). Talk to Captain Sawyer or Emma Frost to launch depending on route.
- Catwoman's lair unlocked by Mission06 (Vaginal and anal SEX).
- New gallery for Catwoman.

Reactions: mixa007

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
No, my game doesn't follow the calendar...

I posted the changelog for v0.5 already:

- Super-Resistance training with Captain MILF at the pool (nudity).
- Sexy scenes with Powergirl at the pool (Muscles, Masturbation, unlocks the Powergirl Bedroom SEX scene upon completion for those who chose to help the Black Widow during WW kidnapping scene).
- Mission06 implemented (SEX with Stallion's henchwomen). Talk to Captain Sawyer or Emma Frost to launch depending on route.
- Catwoman's lair unlocked by Mission06 (Vaginal and anal SEX).
- New gallery for Catwoman.
No, I meant version 0.5.1 or 0.6 i.e. the version that will be released in November, if it is released at all.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, I meant version 0.5.1 or 0.6 i.e. the version that will be released in November, if it is released at all.
Ah ok, well it's still no though. But there WILL be v0.5.1 in November, here is the changelog for that version:

- Quest07 implemented. Talk to Captain MILF in hall to trigger. (SEX with SS Valkyries, travel back in time to Berlin, 1945 with Wonder Woman).
- Extra blowjob scene available with Catwoman in her Cat-Cave.
- Sexy Wrestling scene with The Black Widow at the gym (HANDJOB, TEASING).
- Wonder Woman pregnancy and birth scene (visit her room at night after completing Quest07).
- Small scenes post-birth with Wonder Woman and Audit Girl (Breastfeeding).

AragonCalle

Jan 26, 2023
I've played the game on both hero and villain tracks per Zapallbugs' spreadsheets (thanks again). As of the end of 0.4.2, which women are in MC's harem, and when/where did they get that status? (I've noted Lois Pane & Poison Ivy so far.)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've played the game on both hero and villain tracks per Zapallbugs' spreadsheets (thanks again). As of the end of 0.4.2, which women are in MC's harem, and when/where did they get that status? (I've noted Lois Pane & Poison Ivy so far.)
These are the two so far.

Reactions: AragonCalle
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes