dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i got a problem with this game. every time i click on any area in the map. it won't click. what worst i save the game after the mission. but again i can't click anything so i reload the game. but for some reason after reload the game. im back on the mission that i already did.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I seem to be only missing Power Girl Muscle pose and pool jerkoff scenes. I'm at level two and feel like ive done everything but cant get them?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I seem to be only missing Power Girl Muscle pose and pool jerkoff scenes. I'm at level two and feel like ive done everything but cant get them?
Those are not in v0.4.2 but v0.5.0. So you can't do them now. See the for v0.5.0 Epiclust posted on his discord. The gallery for Power Girl for v0.5.0 was by mistake shipped for v0.4.2.

Last edited:
Reactions: horsemanuk

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
i got a problem with this game. every time i click on any area in the map. it won't click. what worst i save the game after the mission. but again i can't click anything so i reload the game. but for some reason after reload the game. im back on the mission that i already did.
This happens to me sometimes. I just save on the screen that it's frozen on (Save function still works somehow) and then I load where I was frozen and then everything works fine.

Reactions: EpicLust

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
how i get hera in harem girls i try the button many times.
Hera? Who is Hera? Are you sure you are in the right thread? In any case, here or in another thread posting a picture will help to determine what you are trying to do. There are many buttons in this and any other game.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Hera is the villainess who manipule the plants, the name real of her is poison hera, but in your game have other name

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hera is the villainess who manipule the plants, the name real of her is poison hera, but in your game have other name
Let me guess, you're hispanic.
"Hera venenosa" = Poison Ivy in English, so don't tell me what her "real" name is...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
unfortunately it only appeared on my level 2 of mind control
That should be no problem, these are the two variants to get Ivy into the harem:

"I have a proposition for you. Me, your Harem MASTER, you my SLAVE!" if quest05end and toldtitsivy and ivyharem == False and evilness <= 5 and mcmind >= 1:

"Join my harem of Sexy Super-Villainesses and feel the POWER of my Super-Cock!" if evilness >= 15 and toldtitsivy and ivyharem == False and mcmind >= 1:

The essential bit is probably getting toldtitsivy, you need this

"Oh, so you're back to having small-ish tits I see." if quest05end and toldtitsivy == False and ivyharem == False:
so you need to have completed quest05.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
That should be no problem, these are the two variants to get Ivy into the harem:

"I have a proposition for you. Me, your Harem MASTER, you my SLAVE!" if quest05end and toldtitsivy and ivyharem == False and evilness <= 5 and mcmind >= 1:

"Join my harem of Sexy Super-Villainesses and feel the POWER of my Super-Cock!" if evilness >= 15 and toldtitsivy and ivyharem == False and mcmind >= 1:

The essential bit is probably getting toldtitsivy, you need this

"Oh, so you're back to having small-ish tits I see." if quest05end and toldtitsivy == False and ivyharem == False:
so you need to have completed quest05.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english no is my first language. My first language is Portugueese.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Not really. It's optional and it's hardly a "main" component of the game. A futa tag would be confusing.
Fair enough I guess. What do I need to do to trigger this, "Sex scene available with Emma Frost at Frost Towers during the day."?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes