mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I've played the game on both hero and villain tracks per Zapallbugs' spreadsheets (thanks again). As of the end of 0.4.2, which women are in MC's harem, and when/where did they get that status? (I've noted Lois Pane & Poison Ivy so far.)

These are the two so far.
And what advantages, features, game mechanics appear when a girl joins a harem? Maybe all this has not yet been realized, but at least how do you imagine it at the moment? :)
I only played the earlier builds and I’m still following the game in this thread and waiting for more content to come out, that’s why I’m asking this question.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And what advantages, features, game mechanics appear when a girl joins a harem? Maybe all this has not yet been realized, but at least how do you imagine it at the moment? :)
I only played the earlier builds and I’m still following the game in this thread and waiting for more content to come out, that’s why I’m asking this question.
Good question, not much so far granted, it might count as a "score tab" at some point for winning or losing the game though.
And it's also there just to make "harem" people happy, lol...

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022

????
Considering that links are provided not to high-quality file hosting services such as "mega" or "Google disk", but to some completely unknown ones that require you to pay 5-10 $ or the download speed will be ULTRA LOW, it is better and more fair to pay this money to the developer.
Well, or wait for the release of the public version of the game, since downloading will take more time. ;)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Dev be early about the changelog... just like ...
I posted the changelog for v0.5 already:

- Super-Resistance training with Captain MILF at the pool (nudity).
- Sexy scenes with Powergirl at the pool (Muscles, Masturbation, unlocks the Powergirl Bedroom SEX scene upon completion for those who chose to help the Black Widow during WW kidnapping scene).
- Mission06 implemented (SEX with Stallion's henchwomen). Talk to Captain Sawyer or Emma Frost to launch depending on route.
- Catwoman's lair unlocked by Mission06 (Vaginal and anal SEX).
- New gallery for Catwoman.
- Quest07 implemented. Talk to Captain MILF in hall to trigger. (SEX with SS Valkyries, travel back in time to Berlin, 1945 with Wonder Woman).
- Extra blowjob scene available with Catwoman in her Cat-Cave.
- Sexy Wrestling scene with The Black Widow at the gym (HANDJOB, TEASING).
- Wonder Woman pregnancy and birth scene (visit her room at night after completing Quest07).
- Small scenes post-birth with Wonder Woman and Audit Girl (Breastfeeding).
Changelog ?
November rain dropping last week>

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 1682728

Overview:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung superhero who recently joined the Cockham League of Justice in charge of fighting sex crime in the pervert-infested city. Will you use your Super-Powers to bring notorious Super-Villains to justice or will you let the temptation of Evil overtake you and become a Super-Villain yourself?...
Game Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-08
Developer: EpicLust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Apocalypse - - Battle of Bulges
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac
(v0.4.2): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
-

Extra: Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1682729 View attachment 1682730 View attachment 1682731 View attachment 1682732 View attachment 1785919 View attachment 1785916 View attachment 1785918 View attachment 1732680 View attachment 1732679 View attachment 1732678 View attachment 1732677 View attachment 1847761 View attachment 1847762 View attachment 1964259 View attachment 1964258 View attachment 1964257 View attachment 2287717 View attachment 2287716
does anyone know how to install the gallary?
I've been trying, and nothing works, any help here?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now v0.5.0 is public here is my customary sample path. Updated tables in first tab of xls in the zip and pdf for direct viewing. Note, this is *not* a walkthrough but a sample path, intended to give people ideas how to proceed and what the sequence of things is. The answer to the question above how to get agility is in the upper right of the first tab.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
OK thanks for the reply, its just that I still need to unlock the images in the gallery, and I've just downloaded gallery mod.
I have no clue where the sub game file is ( lol ).
I assume you are talking about the gallery unlocker. You indeed need to install that. The game directory is a subdirectory of the main game root directory. For v0.5.0 that is called Cockham-v0.5-pc on Windows. So you need to unpack the unlocker to Cockham-v0.5-pc\game. If you do it right, you are prompted to overwrite a number of files. If you don't get that prompt you didn't do it right.

Feb 11, 2023
I assume you are talking about the gallery unlocker. You indeed need to install that. The game directory is a subdirectory of the main game root directory. For v0.5.0 that is called Cockham-v0.5-pc on Windows. So you need to unpack the unlocker to Cockham-v0.5-pc\game. If you do it right, you are prompted to overwrite a number of files. If you don't get that prompt you didn't do it right.
I thank you very much for the detail direction into doing something right, you deserve F95 user of the week; thanks again for the reply & help.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.70 star(s) 37 Votes