happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So the Ivy's Lair disappeared and I can't do quest with Boob Snatcher
The quest disappeared after loading a game btw.
Update: After TWO visits to Police HQ, it started again.

Any help?
Console commands to force quests, or a Save before Mission06?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Then MC will become a gorilla-like monster and it will look completely awkward. Don't get me wrong, i really like your art style, but if the MC increases even more, it will be a clear overkill.
I believe that the original appearance of the protoganist was the best - he looked quite muscular, while maintaining some “childishness” and was "gifted in the right places", and there was some “feature” in the fact that some of the heroines were taller than him. And if u make the MC grow even more than at level 2, then the scenes with him will resemble King Kong having sex with a barbie doll.
Comparison between MC level02 and 03:

level02-03comparison copy.png

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Cockham v0.5.1 will be out for 20$ patrons this coming Sunday!
So join my Patreon page for early release of the game and to support its development!

Changelog v0.5.1:

- Quest07 implemented. Talk to Captain MILF in hall to trigger. (SEX with SS Valkyries, travel back in time to Berlin, 1945 with Wonder Woman).
- Extra blowjob scene available with Catwoman in her Cat-Cave.
- Sexy Wrestling scene with The Black Widow at the gym (HANDJOB, TEASING).
- Wonder Woman pregnancy and birth scene (visit her room at night after completing Quest07).
- Small scenes post-birth with Wonder Woman and Audit Girl (Breastfeeding).

And a few preview pics:

previewtease.png v051preview01.png v051preview02.png v051preview03.png widowlandpreview.png wonderbirthpreview.png

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Do we have a list of who will be all part of the harem? So far we have Lois and Poison Ivy is that correct? Are there plans on whom we can chose for the harem or is it going to be automatic like Lois and Poison Ivy regardless on what path you are on? I am enjoying the game. I hope She-Hulk can be a part of the harem. Are we going to be seeing pregnancy in this game also like in Apocalypse? It was nice to get one evil point just to knock-up Poison Ivy. More Catwoman scenes please. I am surprised there are more DC characters in this game than Marvel ones. It did feel good to cuck Superman with Lois. Do we have a Walk-thru for this game? I seem to be missing an inventory item and I don't know where to get it or how to get it. There is a blank space between Handcuffs and Golden Trunks.
The inventory item you're missing is probably the kryptonite. You mst have chosen the samurai sword instead.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So the Ivy's Lair disappeared and I can't do quest with Boob Snatcher
The quest disappeared after loading a game btw.
Update: After TWO visits to Police HQ, it started again.

Any help?
Console commands to force quests, or a Save before Mission06?
Don't save within a screen or you'll screw up all your saves!
Save only at night when going to bed basically.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Don't save within a screen or you'll screw up all your saves!
Save only at night when going to bed basically.
About the game:
Can you give more "how to progress" hints somewhere like "go to the pool with Super Milf to learn Control_lv2" or something like that?
I was stuck a lot because of such small things. Clicking on every dialogue option and location isn't that entertaining when you are 150days ingame. Gameplay would be much better then.

Save anyone?

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
Cockham v0.5.1 will be out for 20$ patrons this coming Sunday!
So join my Patreon page for early release of the game and to support its development!

Changelog v0.5.1:

- Quest07 implemented. Talk to Captain MILF in hall to trigger. (SEX with SS Valkyries, travel back in time to Berlin, 1945 with Wonder Woman).
- Extra blowjob scene available with Catwoman in her Cat-Cave.
- Sexy Wrestling scene with The Black Widow at the gym (HANDJOB, TEASING).
- Wonder Woman pregnancy and birth scene (visit her room at night after completing Quest07).
- Small scenes post-birth with Wonder Woman and Audit Girl (Breastfeeding).

And a few preview pics:

View attachment 3049175 View attachment 3049176 View attachment 3049177 View attachment 3049178 View attachment 3049179 View attachment 3049180
odd question
Can we join the N@zi on villain path ? (in future update)

also , the gallery seems broken , I cant acess some viewed scenes , and jacuzzi 02 cant be trigger

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rafahli

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
odd question
Can we join the N@zi on villain path ? (in future update)

also , the gallery seems broken , I cant acess some viewed scenes , and jacuzzi 02 cant be trigger
No, the nazi arc ends in v0.5.1. whatever the route. Colonel Stroheim is no more...
Here's a replacement script for galleryaudit with the jacuzzi gallery scene included.

Last edited:
Reactions: LEETCrosy

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
how do you activate quest 7 the time travel with wonder woman one. I know i have to talk to captain milf to start it but she never mentions it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how do you activate quest 7 the time travel with wonder woman one. I know i have to talk to captain milf to start it but she never mentions it.
That's in v0.5.1 which hasn't been released yet.

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
No, the nazi arc ends in v0.5.1. whatever the route. Colonel Stroheim is no more...
Here's a replacement script for galleryaudit with the jacuzzi gallery scene included.
Shame , that arc has lots of potential , like replace Stroheim as new colonel
thanks for the script

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Comparison between MC level02 and 03:
And yes, the difference is not overly fundamental. I thought that the protagonist would become completely disproportionately huge.

Can you please, if it’s not difficult for you, show images of models for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd levels for comparison.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockhamSuperheroes-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
""" Self-voicing enabled. Press "v" to disabled. """ l can not close the sound. "V" key is not working. How can l close narrator?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes