Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hello how can I get to level 2 I can't progress in the game there is no new quest and I also couldn't check my abilities and how can I increase my abilities

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
I think this game is broken cause I completed mission 4 and all quest and completed both training session of BW and WW but still it not triggering any new events

Reactions: fajitasdepollo

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think this game is broken cause I completed mission 4 and all quest and completed both training session of BW and WW but still it not triggering any new events
Use the search Luke. The answer to your questions is in this thread and has already been answered several times.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
i don't seem to be able to continue the fourth quest.
the hint i get is to ''go on the beat with Captain Sawyer to Barr Town''.Do i need a specific skill to level up in order to be able to press on?i searched for a walkthrough ,but couldn't find one that could make heads or tails of.thanks in advance.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i don't seem to be able to continue the fourth quest.
the hint i get is to ''go on the beat with Captain Sawyer to Barr Town''.Do i need a specific skill to level up in order to be able to press on?i searched for a walkthrough ,but couldn't find one that could make heads or tails of.thanks in advance.
I assume you mean mission 04, not quest 04. That quest is about She-Hulk and does not involve Barr Town at all. For the mission you go to CCPD in the morning after mission 03 has been completed. That starts the mission, be sure to visit Barr Town if you have never been there before, then in the evening go to CCPD again.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
What the fuck that game. Nothing is triggered the dev is so lazy that he couldn't make a simple walkthrough. Fuck that game i am done playing. I couldn't play this

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
EpicLust
I already asked once, but I’ll repeat it again - can you please show the images of the protagonist for levels 1, 2 and 3?
It would be interesting to compare how it changes from level to level of the MC.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
how do you implement the gallery mod please? the instructions thats there are to vague for me
What might be incomprehensible here? It seems that everything is extremely simple and does not require any complex actions from u:
Find your "Cockham Superheroes" game folder. In it, there is a subfolder that should be called "game".
Merge and REPLACE everything in the "Cockham Superheroes" "game" folder with what's inside your mod's "game" folder.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Of course, the problem may be due to the fact that u are trying to install mod version 0.4.2 on game version 0.5. Then need to wait until the mod is updated to the current version of the game.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
well i guess i bugged it out,since i started the mission,no matter if i go to the police station in the morning or evening,i don't get an option to go to barr town,with sawyer,even though that is what the mission hint is telling me.
I assume you mean mission 04, not quest 04. That quest is about She-Hulk and does not involve Barr Town at all. For the mission you go to CCPD in the morning after mission 03 has been completed. That starts the mission, be sure to visit Barr Town if you have never been there before, then in the evening go to CCPD again.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
well i guess i bugged it out,since i started the mission,no matter if i go to the police station in the morning or evening,i don't get an option to go to barr town,with sawyer,even though that is what the mission hint is telling me.
This bit in the code will send you there, so check variables in the console (shift o, assuming you are on Windows):

if mission04 and mission04end == False and seenbeatbarr and period == 1:
mission04 should be True, indicating you are on the mission
mission04end should be False, indicating you are still on the mission
seenbeatbarr should be True, if not that is your problem
period should be 1, indicating night

If seenbeatbarr is False you should get to a menu with choices to go on the beat with the good captain, either

"I'm ready to go on the beat, Captain Sawyer." if wentbeat and mclevel02 == False:
when you went on the beat with her before, or
"Any SEX crime cases for me, Captain Sawyer?":
should be availabe anytime, then on the next menu this choice
"Sure, why not.":
leading to the going on the beat menu.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
does anyone know how to get the jacuzzi cleaning 2?
Every week, Audit Girl gets dirty enough that a dialogue line appears asking her to get a cleaning session with the MC in his jacuzzi.
Just like it was the case for level 01.
Obviously, you need to be on level02...

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Is anyone else having an issue where only Alpha Boy's Dialog is showing up and no one elses? I assume scenes like this there should be dialog 1699299103863.png

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes