calgo

May 22, 2020
I don't understand your question. If you know about this place, then it appears on the Cockham map and you just click on it (it's right in the middle of the map where it says ivy lair)
Or you haven't met Supergirl yet, and you haven't discovered the place yet then.
I just started a new save at level 2 and I don't have the location, I guess OP has the same problem.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just started a new save at level 2 and I don't have the location, I guess OP has the same problem.
OK, that's more precise then, there were so many variables I had to think about in adding for that level2 start, that I might have missed some. Will look into it and post a replacement script.

EDIT: I see locivy is indeed missing.
Here is a replacement script for the regular version (next post for the ipatch version)

Reactions: ignant and Mildendo
Oct 24, 2022
I don't understand your question. If you know about this place, then it appears on the Cockham map and you just click on it (it's right in the middle of the map where it says ivy lair)
Or you haven't met Supergirl yet, and you haven't discovered the place yet then.
I got a quest to go there but there isn't a icon.
I think I haven't discovered jt

Feb 8, 2020
Yeah, well,that's an issue. how did you get mcmind = 2? It should not be possible at this stage as far as I am aware. You can only have one point on the villain route from training with Emma Frost and She-Hulk... So please open the console and type mcmind = 1 to be able to finish this quest.
Awesome thank you

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I don't know about you guys but it happened to me with the new version that I opened a new game, skip to level 2 and when I skip through the scenes the game closes.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't know about you guys but it happened to me with the new version that I opened a new game, skip to level 2 and when I skip through the scenes the game closes.
When exactly did it happen do you remember? And di you get an error message at all?

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
When exactly did it happen do you remember? And di you get an error message at all?
Basically when you get to the sex scene with Captain Milf, after Supergirl gets muscular. No message, just the game closes. I tried to play in other ways like the normal game from the beginning but it still closes at one time or another.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Basically when you get to the sex scene with Captain Milf, after Supergirl gets muscular. No message, just the game closes. I tried to play in other ways like the normal game from the beginning but it still closes at one time or another.
That double-dipping scene is relatively heavy on memory. Try and see if you can increase memory allocation for Ren'py and let me know if that helps.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Can somebody post a save from when you start Cleopatra quest?

I started New Game and skipped to Stage2. Had to repeat some stuff, but I repeated everything 5times already. Black Widow doesn't progress (Bedroom and SwimmingPool).
Ivy Lair is missing from Map.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes