happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So how do you trigger the new content when you are already on the Superhero Route?
Because no matter when I talk to Lara or Widow they always repeat older sex scenes, so I can't access it.
I did level up to Lv2 and had new scenes with Lara.

EDIT: You access Gallery by pressing G on the keyboard. Yes "gee"

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CockhamSuperheroes-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I keep getting by killed by cleopatra, regardless of wethr i take the green or blue jewel. No other options. No idea why or if i have missed something important before hand.
Could anyone offer some advice.
Have you cheated on the console with your superpowers per chance (only way I can see this happening)?...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So how do you trigger the new content when you are already on the Superhero Route?
Because no matter when I talk to Lara or Widow they always repeat older sex scenes, so I can't access it.
I did level up to Lv2 and had new scenes with Lara.

EDIT: You access Gallery by pressing G on the keyboard. Yes "gee"
I have no idea where you are in the game so it's hard to answer your question.
Please read the changelogs to see what you might have missed.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I have no idea where you are in the game so it's hard to answer your question.
Please read the changelogs to see what you might have missed.
Everytime I go to Widow room she plays with herself. So I can't start mission 5. I did cheat before though as in I put the console code to say I helped Powergirl since that was the only way to get to have sex with her. I guess its a code to say you didn't help WIdow.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Everytime I go to Widow room she plays with herself. So I can't start mission 5. I did cheat before though as in I put the console code to say I helped Powergirl since that was the only way to get to have sex with her. I guess its a code to say you didn't help WIdow.
Have you finished quest06?
- Quest 06 implemented: visit Lara in the evening to trigger (SEX with Queen Cleopatra, + new gallery for her, +1 Mind Control if on HERO route).

Because mission05 won't trigger if you haven't completed this quest.
If you have, you are just unlucky, there's a 50-50% chance Mission05 will trigger, so just go back to her room at nights and eventually, it will trigger (you'll know it starts when she insults you and calls you a "vile American Imperialist!" - then go and talk to captain MILF)

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Have you finished quest06?
- Quest 06 implemented: visit Lara in the evening to trigger (SEX with Queen Cleopatra, + new gallery for her, +1 Mind Control if on HERO route).

Because mission05 won't trigger if you haven't completed this quest.
If you have, you are just unlucky, there's a 50-50% chance Mission05 will trigger, so just go back to her room at nights and eventually, it will trigger.
Thanks yeah I guess I had bad luck. I did do the Cleopatra. Now the mission completed. I'm just waiting for a repeating WW fuck scene without the preg belly. lol

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How to get to robbinson Park?
I don't understand your question. If you know about this place, then it appears on the Cockham map and you just click on it (it's right in the middle of the map where it says ivy lair)
Or you haven't met Supergirl yet, and you haven't discovered the place yet then.

Last edited:

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 1682728

Overview:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung superhero who recently joined the Cockham League of Justice in charge of fighting sex crime in the pervert-infested city. Will you use your Super-Powers to bring notorious Super-Villains to justice or will you let the temptation of Evil overtake you and become a Super-Villain yourself?...
Game Trailer

Thread Updated: 2023-10-02
Release Date: 2023-10-02
Developer: EpicLust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Other Games: Apocalypse - - Battle of Bulges
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Reduced: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
I patch reduced: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
-

Extra: Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1682729 View attachment 1682730 View attachment 1682731 View attachment 1682732 View attachment 1785919 View attachment 1785916 View attachment 1785918 View attachment 1732680 View attachment 1732679 View attachment 1732678 View attachment 1732677 View attachment 1847761 View attachment 1847762 View attachment 1964259 View attachment 1964258 View attachment 1964257 View attachment 2287717 View attachment 2287716
How to increase super combat

zombies_dead

Sep 6, 2017
Is it possible to keep the text on when the voice acting is active. As i am not a native english speaker i'd like to be able to check if i can't understand a spoken word.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Im playing PC. latest version, mcmind says 2
Thanks
Yeah, well,that's an issue. how did you get mcmind = 2? It should not be possible at this stage as far as I am aware. You can only have one point on the villain route from training with Emma Frost and She-Hulk... So please open the console and type mcmind = 1 to be able to finish this quest.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is it possible to keep the text on when the voice acting is active. As i am not a native english speaker i'd like to be able to check if i can't understand a spoken word.
No at this stage. But there is only voice acting in the intro anyway.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes