• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

MelhemX

Dec 10, 2018
does it still deletes your progress after beating it, as it used to do in older versions? can someone confirm that to me.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
does it still deletes your progress after beating it, as it used to do in older versions? can someone confirm that to me.
no it doesnt if you get the achievement you keep it no links anymore

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
anyone figured out the Flasher achievement?
Flasher
You must use “Flash yo boob cards” on three different girls during one playthrought
(After each use, the card respawns at the beginning of the next chapter in an random location)

cryjo

Apr 29, 2018
View attachment 291139

Overview:
Cockwork Industries is a true game, not just an excuse to watch hot, naked girls go at it. We want to offer you a fun and engaging experience with an adult theme that keeps you coming back.

The game offers varying gameplay paths with multiple endings based on the romance options you choose to pursue. There’s even an optional gay romance option for those who seek that kind of thrill!

Master your seduction skills and become the ultimate lover! Make the most out of your playthrough!
Thread Updated: 2019-04-26
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: Digital Seductions
Censored: No
Version: Cockwork Industries Plus + Full Bloom DLC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Full Bloom DLC info

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - - - -
Thanks @m4zy for game links and extras

View attachment 168213 View attachment 168214 View attachment 168215 View attachment 290768 View attachment 168217 View attachment 290771 View attachment 290770 View attachment 290769
Thanks

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Last thing, is it even possible to pass the minigame at the end? I clicked all the buttons as they light up and hear the click noise after pressing the button, but I still seem to always get the failure outcome. At least you guys had the foresight to see people might not be able to pass this scene and automatically progress it after several minutes of boring gameplay.
I was having a lot of trouble with the flashing lights minigame as well, then I figured out that you have to click the left hand console when it turns red. It counts as a light. You need to beat this minigame for the achievement for completing the game. When it took pity on me, it didn't unlock the achievement. On the second run through for my second ending (had unlocked two my first playthrough) I figured it out and the ending cheevo unlocked.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I was having a lot of trouble with the flashing lights minigame as well, then I figured out that you have to click the left hand console when it turns red. It counts as a light. You need to beat this minigame for the achievement for completing the game. When it took pity on me, it didn't unlock the achievement. On the second run through for my second ending (had unlocked two my first playthrough) I figured it out and the ending cheevo unlocked.
Isnt it on the right hand side tho?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Isnt it on the right hand side tho?
The lights you need to press are on the right hand side, but the console (computer screen) that flashes red is the one on the left. Every time it turns from green to red, you need to click it and it will go back to green. Otherwise it is counted as a miss, and it will happen enough that you will fail the game and get the message that "failure is not an option". Fail too many times, and it will skip the minigame, and skip giving you the ending cheevo.

I meant to play through the game more times in order to see the other characters... but I realized I just wasn't into them. The dialogue wasn't very good, the characters look good, but it seemed that by the time you figure out how to do the foreplay the way they like it, no matter if you hit every timing minigame after that, you still get a 'poorly' rating. The rewards just aren't there for the annoyances of the minigames and dialogue. Ten second 3D anim loops. Would have preferred if they had split them up a bit. Rather then having one sex scene you can play for for each girl, having three or four parts, if they had sprinkled them more liberally around the place. Get a foreplay scene for doing this quest, get a level one sex scene for getting this level of affection, etc...

The artwork was fine, if not entirely suited to my own personal kinks and fetishes. It's just that it was set up too formulaic. Perhaps swap the 'pick a random order of four numbers, with a known fifth number until you randomly get the right combination' with some sort of Mastermind style of number picking. Perhaps a line stating you need to smack the left console everytime it throws up an error. Maybe some sort of way of telling if someone would like a gift rather then saving and reloading or reading the walkthrough. If a game is made well, it won't NEED a walkthrough. If it needs a walkthrough, consider the possability of giving the clues in the game.

Again, the artwork was on point. The gameplay needs some better pre-planning.

weredre

Oct 11, 2017
I'm just trying to understand the grading performance for the sex scenes I kept getting poor till I just got decent for the first time I don't know what I did differently can someone explain?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'm just trying to understand the grading performance for the sex scenes I kept getting poor till I just got decent for the first time I don't know what I did differently can someone explain?
there is a little picture with the face / faces and a bar under it try to keep the faces pleasured and always keep the bar going so try to only touch parts if they really like it then you get better performance but the performance doesnt affect the gameplay at all so dont bother if you get poor and such

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes