Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 47 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Cockwork Industries: The Insider is here!

2019-08-02_feat.jpg
A mysterious (and jaw-dropppingly sexy) trespasser enters the Cockwork Industries facility! Discover Nadia’s agenda and decide whether to help her achieve her goal or make her leave empty-handed. The second and final DLC for is now available!
If you have a Digital Seductions membership, head over to the and download the updated version of the game from the Cockwork Industries product page. For non-members, the Digital Seductions Members Area access can be purchased at .
If you bought Cockwork Industries DLC Pack from either Nutaku or Affect3D, the update will be available for download as soon as the product update is accepted and published by the respective store. We’ll also be adding the DLC Pack containing both DLCs to other stores (DLSite, Renderotica, Itch.io) soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Guide:

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Cockwork Industries: The Insider is here!

View attachment 361747
A mysterious (and jaw-dropppingly sexy) trespasser enters the Cockwork Industries facility! Discover Nadia’s agenda and decide whether to help her achieve her goal or make her leave empty-handed. The second and final DLC for is now available!
If you have a Digital Seductions membership, head over to the and download the updated version of the game from the Cockwork Industries product page. For non-members, the Digital Seductions Members Area access can be purchased at .
If you bought Cockwork Industries DLC Pack from either Nutaku or Affect3D, the update will be available for download as soon as the product update is accepted and published by the respective store. We’ll also be adding the DLC Pack containing both DLCs to other stores (DLSite, Renderotica, Itch.io) soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Thank you!

dodzferd

Jun 25, 2017
Did someone already found the "secret threesome" with Rita and Lucy?
Yeah I found it. What I did was focused on Rita's path and gave Rita two gifts that she preferred. Dunno if the gifts are necessary but I just did it anyway. During the final dialogue with Lucy where you have the choice of "I did it for science." or "How about a quick threesome?" choose the threesome and it should play out. Thanks for the quick upload btw.

edit: After doing a couple more playthroughs and focusing on characters that aren't Lucy or Rita I think you just have to get high enough rep with both of them and click threesome.

Last edited:

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Not sure why this game has such low ratings when its substantially better than other games with higher ratings.

The UI is clean, the graphics are very nice, the girls are gorgeous... What gives?

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Not sure why this game has such low ratings when its substantially better than other games with higher ratings.

The UI is clean, the graphics are very nice, the girls are gorgeous... What gives?
most of them complain about the gameplay

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017

Very subjective TBH. I think the graphics are great and the design of the girls are amazing. But the rest is pretty shit. Gameplay is tedious as fuck, the writing is average at best, the pacing is abysmal and the music is pretty shitty. Gameplay is by far the worst element though. Seems like the creators have learned from their mistakes and have fixed some of the issues with the game and will probably tweak future games based on the feedback from this product. I'd be willing to give another game from the same creators a chance.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
The many low ratings are mainly due to the first few releases, I think. Game was really bad. Beautiful graphics and all, but gameplay was awful.

invman

Jan 23, 2018
finished game, went in jail and everything lol but i cant open personal files and the other one

odin2501

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone please update the personnel files and cg's for nadia and Maia and also Nadia's extras please?! Also does anyone know how to get the secret files? i just got one the dreamcatcher one you have to give the necklace to all girls to unlock that secret achievement.

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
It may sound stupid but this insider dlc download comes with original game+ full bloom dlc + the insider dlc?

Jan 12, 2019

Gameplay during the sex scenes and the lack of a good save system, even though the game recquires you to replay it several times. I hate that shit.
But everything else is undeniably great.

3.00 star(s) 47 Votes