Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 47 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
Someone help me unlock all secret archives, cant find the way.
What I have so far:

Engine Room num pad PIN:

6/9 Secret achievements (bottom row from left to right) (up to The Insider edition):

-Two and a Whole Man:
"Awarded for unlocking a threesome scene with Lucy and Rita."
Be on the Rita path and be nice to Lucy (follow the guide). You don't need to give Lucy any gifts if you answered everything right.

-Dreamcatcher
"Awarded for unlocking all "wet dream" sequences."

-Hat-trick
"Awarded for unlocking sex scenes with three different girls in a single playthough."
You can have sex with Elena and Nadia on everybody else's path. The rest will conflict with each other though.
The Lucy + Rita threesome scene doesn't count as two girls for this achievement. Diego doesn't count either.

-???

-Magic Concoction
"Awarded for serving Infused Coffee to every girl possible."
How to get it:
-Elena gives you this side qest.
-Talk to Feng, then each of the girls.
-The progresss on this achievement carries over multiple playthroughs and save reloads.

-Volatile Mix
"Awarded for finishing the liquid mixing minigame on first attempt and under a hidden time threshold."
Click even once anywhere else other than where you should and you've failed.

-???

-Good Listener
"Awarded for triggering all possible conversations in a single playthrough."
Diego's are not recquired and all of them can be obtained in the straight-only game mode.

-???

Not clear:
-The Fut[ure] is now
"Awarded for completing a playthrough of Cockwork Industries."
Actually complete the stupid fucking button pressing minigame at the end without Rita telling you that "failure is not an option".
You need to also click on the display on the left whenever it turns red. Not clicking on it counts as a fail.

-I did it for science Quest
"Awarded for completing 'For Science' quest."
(I have no idea, pls help)

I'm also guessing there are some achievements related to flawlessly executing every sex scene. I won't even attempt to check on that. I'd rather learn to reverse engineer the code and that sounds like a terrible time too.

Someguy88

Dec 18, 2018
The main problem i have with mini games is that they start and end automatically.All i want is ability to start or end scene whenever i want, like for exemple:
1) First animation scene starts at normal speed but without minigame, than you start minigame by pressing start or begin button, then depending on how good or bad you are in minigame you end on speed 2,3 ore max with appropriate sound and voice change, than game asks if you want to keep watching that final speed version ore switch to the next scene.
2) Music is so loud that i can barely hear sound and voice during sex scenes so adding option to disable music will be easy i hoped but they didnt.
3) Adding proper scene replay instead of one muted normal speed animation.
And there is no lag during minigame for me its just registers when you remove button instead of pressing so you need to fast click or fast tap LM button instead of pushing and holding.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Guys Im having an issue after finishing the game once today i try to restart the game it gets stuck in the screen written digital seductions

Mdk

May 17, 2017
What I have so far:

Engine Room num pad PIN:

6/9 Secret achievements (bottom row from left to right) (up to The Insider edition):

-Two and a Whole Man:
"Awarded for unlocking a threesome scene with Lucy and Rita."
Be on the Rita path and be nice to Lucy (follow the guide). You don't need to give Lucy any gifts if you answered everything right.

-Dreamcatcher
"Awarded for unlocking all "wet dream" sequences."

-Hat-trick
"Awarded for unlocking sex scenes with three different girls in a single playthough."
You can have sex with Elena and Nadia on everybody else's path. The rest will conflict with each other though.
The Lucy + Rita threesome scene doesn't count as two girls for this achievement. Diego doesn't count either.

-???

-Magic Concoction
"Awarded for serving Infused Coffee to every girl possible."
How to get it:
-Elena gives you this side qest.
-Talk to Feng, then each of the girls.
-The progresss on this achievement carries over multiple playthroughs and save reloads.

-Volatile Mix
"Awarded for finishing the liquid mixing minigame on first attempt and under a hidden time threshold."
Click even once anywhere else other than where you should and you've failed.

-???

-Good Listener
"Awarded for triggering all possible conversations in a single playthrough."
Diego's are not recquired and all of them can be obtained in the straight-only game mode.

-???

Not clear:
-The Fut[ure] is now
"Awarded for completing a playthrough of Cockwork Industries."
Actually complete the stupid fucking button pressing minigame at the end without Rita telling you that "failure is not an option".
You need to also click on the display on the left whenever it turns red. Not clicking on it counts as a fail.

-I did it for science Quest
"Awarded for completing 'For Science' quest."
(I have no idea, pls help)

I'm also guessing there are some achievements related to flawlessly executing every sex scene. I won't even attempt to check on that. I'd rather learn to reverse engineer the code and that sounds like a terrible time too.
-Alpha Male
"Awarder for heving ending's with all the woman"

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
The graphics of this are pretty nice, the animations are acceptable, however, the worst aspect of it are the unlockables, having to replay through the entire thing to unlock different things is quite annoying, because you if you're specifically going through it to unlock things, you're probably not going to care about most of the content, but, we must endure it if we want to unlock everything.

That being said, does anyone know how to actually rip the content from this? The biggest files I'm seeing are ones with the extension ".vis" but I don't have any idea where to start with them.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I tried extracting the CG from the .vis file using quickbms and the .png and .ogg files it contained were fine, however all .webp files were broken. :(

Reactions: Nospamwss
Mar 15, 2018
Little bit laggy but not impossible, as long as you hit everything correctly.

For everyone stuck at final minigame or complaining it's not working/bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe you should consider making this minigame easier, considering that the main value of the game are wonderful renders, specific characters ...

From my view: I can beat the minigame due to an oversized Wacom-tablet, but only if if do disconnect the second screen on my older Macintosh. (otherwise, mouse pointer is to slow)

Anyway, tis game is really hammering me, phantastic artwork guys´n girls :)

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
The first playthrough is fun...then its getting really bad!
I mean how can you make a game, were you have to play through multiple times for all scenes and dont give us a skip or the possibility to save more then once and if you try without a guide you can even fail and all the time was for nothing or you get your scene and then you fail this stupid minigame which only distracts you from the beautiful animation and you can start over again!
Its such a big effort just to get one new scene and all that again and again!

3.00 star(s) 47 Votes