Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 47 Votes

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
with out the lag you can fin this on 20min xD the anim is 2 sec loop long deym so so so short but they have nice render

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Guys pls help. I'm stucked on Day 1 I can not do anything and im speak with all NPC's what should i do? pls help

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Guys pls help. I'm stucked on Day 1 I can not do anything and im speak with all NPC's what should i do? pls help
you need to read the dialoges not only talking to them but also doing the stuff they want

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I'm proud I'll be part of this engaging cockwork sexperience.
I'm afraid I'm getting addicted to applying that Insider DLC :love:.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/10/179809_ci_slide01_1920x876px-1920x876.jpg
I swear, I've seen this post like 3 times already, are you deleting your posts and then re-posting the same thing or something?

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
What I have so far:

Engine Room num pad PIN:

6/9 Secret achievements (bottom row from left to right) (up to The Insider edition):

-Two and a Whole Man:
"Awarded for unlocking a threesome scene with Lucy and Rita."
Be on the Rita path and be nice to Lucy (follow the guide). You don't need to give Lucy any gifts if you answered everything right.

-Dreamcatcher
"Awarded for unlocking all "wet dream" sequences."

-Hat-trick
"Awarded for unlocking sex scenes with three different girls in a single playthough."
You can have sex with Elena and Nadia on everybody else's path. The rest will conflict with each other though.
The Lucy + Rita threesome scene doesn't count as two girls for this achievement. Diego doesn't count either.

-???

-Magic Concoction
"Awarded for serving Infused Coffee to every girl possible."
How to get it:
-Elena gives you this side qest.
-Talk to Feng, then each of the girls.
-The progresss on this achievement carries over multiple playthroughs and save reloads.

-Volatile Mix
"Awarded for finishing the liquid mixing minigame on first attempt and under a hidden time threshold."
Click even once anywhere else other than where you should and you've failed.

-???

-Good Listener
"Awarded for triggering all possible conversations in a single playthrough."
Diego's are not recquired and all of them can be obtained in the straight-only game mode.

-???

Not clear:
-The Fut[ure] is now
"Awarded for completing a playthrough of Cockwork Industries."
Actually complete the stupid fucking button pressing minigame at the end without Rita telling you that "failure is not an option".
You need to also click on the display on the left whenever it turns red. Not clicking on it counts as a fail.

-I did it for science Quest
"Awarded for completing 'For Science' quest."
(I have no idea, pls help)

I'm also guessing there are some achievements related to flawlessly executing every sex scene. I won't even attempt to check on that. I'd rather learn to reverse engineer the code and that sounds like a terrible time too.
You're missing 3 secret achievements

1.Alpha Male: unlock endings with all women

2.Flasher: you must use “Flash yo boob cards” on three different girls during one playthrought
(after each use, the card respawns at the beginning of the next chapter in an random location)

3.Nailed it: give every gift to a preferred recipient in a single playthrough

Jan 12, 2019
You're missing 3 secret achievements

1.Alpha Male: unlock endings with all women

2.Flasher: you must use “Flash yo boob cards” on three different girls during one playthrought
(after each use, the card respawns at the beginning of the next chapter in an random location)

3.Nailed it: give every gift to a preferred recipient in a single playthrough
Thanks.
1.Alpha Male:
I didn't do some playthroughs I already did in earlier versions. Apparently it should have. At least it's easy to get.
2.Flasher:
The most I ever found the card another time was twice. I tried looking really hard but with no success.
3.Nailed it:
That's really easy too. It's weird how I never did that despite replaying it at least 10 times.

3.00 star(s) 47 Votes