Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

p4nk5_64m

Mar 27, 2019
View attachment 389115

Overview:
Cockwork Industries is a true game, not just an excuse to watch hot, naked girls go at it. We want to offer you a fun and engaging experience with an adult theme that keeps you coming back.

The game offers varying gameplay paths with multiple endings based on the romance options you choose to pursue. There’s even an optional gay romance option for those who seek that kind of thrill!

Master your seduction skills and become the ultimate lover! Make the most out of your playthrough!
Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: Digital Seductions
Censored: No
Version: 3.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Contains original game + both DLCs
Win: - - - -

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - - - -
Thanks @m4zy for game links and extras

View attachment 168213 View attachment 168214 View attachment 168215 View attachment 290768 View attachment 168217 View attachment 290771 View attachment 290770 View attachment 290769
Bonus scenes link not working

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok im lost, after you take the list of ritas stuff to kyoto to order, where else do i go now, and where do you find the keycode for the machine room?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How about make a mods patch to make more save slot ? there might someone that has a skill to do that!

Jan 12, 2019
v3.01
Lately we’ve seen some players report not being able to access Personnel Files/Secret Archives even though they finished the game once or more. With limited information we haven’t been able to track down this rare bug, hence with this patch we’re removing the requirement of ending the game before players can access Personnel Files/Secret Archives. You will now be able to access those submenus at all times, even with no rewards yet unlock
That really wasn't necessary. There are so many worse things about this game that could've been changed instead.
Like purposefully converting all the game files into a format that's impossible to reverse engineer the assets from. The gallery being hard to access wouldn't have been such a big deal if the game files were accessible in the folders.

lolopopo

Mar 2, 2018
ok im lost, after you take the list of ritas stuff to kyoto to order, where else do i go now, and where do you find the keycode for the machine room?
Go back to talk to Rita and Andrea after you gave Kyoto the order.
You can find a note with the code in the cafeteria, where Jean sat, on the 2nd day. Code is unreadable, but give it to diego, get makeup from Andrea and use it on the numberpad.

Last edited:

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
Seems like the save from Ivan Spider doesn't work with new version, it doesn't unlock anything. Do I have to play the whole game first or something?

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
surprisingly, i'm right, bc.x does store everything unlocked.

so put this file in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries\ will unlock everything for a player. thank Ivan Spider for the save!
can't seem to find that directory in my C:\ drive

Reactions: jack_kh

Adamantia31400

Jul 2, 2017
The file for the savegame doesn't unlock the stuff. Moreover, in what directory do we need to put the file, and do we need to rename it in .dat ? Thanks for your answers

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Does anybody know how to get it to run in windowed mode? I've tried editing the config file but no matter what it always opens in full screen.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes