Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Nice game, Kyoko OMG! BTW i got the an achi for perfect sex something and my performance was poor in the text? :)

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
Just do what she tells you, read the dialogue and wait for the effect to take place. I believe you're supposed to heat it up, so just wait a bit.
oh no no no, ive done the minigame with the colored bottles and have now the fully working ritas pride.
she say i should test it. but i dont know because i clicked away the dialogue before i could read it -_-

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
oh no no no, ive done the minigame with the colored bottles and have now the fully working ritas pride.
she say i should test it. but i dont know because i clicked away the dialogue before i could read it -_-
you should read that official guide, although it doesn't have a quest by quest walkthrough, item descriptions tell you what you should do with quest items.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If I remember correctly, the galeries unlock when you play the full version (with full mini game) , you probably played the simplified version.
Someone posted a full save in a previous post with everything unlocked.

Reactions: N7's Slut

teta-tet

Jun 10, 2017
If I remember correctly, the galeries unlock when you play the full version (with full mini game) , you probably played the simplified version.
Someone posted a full save in a previous post with everything unlocked.
played with adventure mode
tried to use these saves and they didn't worked either

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
played with adventure mode
tried to use these saves and they didn't worked either
No idea then.
About the save, did you copy it in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries ? ( the file inside the .rar ).

armslev

May 17, 2018
surprisingly, i'm right, bc.x does store everything unlocked.
so put this file in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries\ will unlock everything for a player. thank Ivan Spider for the save!
Did everything as it is written, but nothing is unlocked?

wasser102

Apr 12, 2019
No idea then.
About the save, did you copy it in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries ? ( the file inside the .rar ).
I put the file in that path too but my gallery wont unlock either. I opened then log then and it said the bc.x file couldnt be found? Any idea how to fix that?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I put the file in that path too but my gallery wont unlock either. I opened then log then and it said the bc.x file couldnt be found? Any idea how to fix that?
Did you copy the file inside the .rar in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries ?
Other than that, no idea.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not particularly interested in black dicks so I'll pass. Its too bad as the renders look pretty nice. Oh well.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes