Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

klimantew

Dec 19, 2018
Need your help. I went through the whole game
but my achievements and animations did not unlock. How to solve this problem? And is there a save to the new version with all the achievements?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I played Maia's route and she dumped the main character. Anyone get another ending with Maia? Or that i got is her default ending?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I played Maia's route and she dumped the main character. Anyone get another ending with Maia? Or that i got is her default ending?
dont have sex with any other women except the orgy scene where you got drugged/drunk

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
dont have sex with any other women except the orgy scene where you got drugged/drunk
No, i had sex with her with poor performance but at the ending of the game says that she dumped the MC to live with another artist. Is there an alternative ending of Maia's?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
No, i had sex with her with poor performance but at the ending of the game says that she dumped the MC to live with another artist. Is there an alternative ending of Maia's?
i think thats the ending then

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes