Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
unzip the rar file and insert it into the folder where the .exe is
Erm, that file contains the bc.x file.
Doing what I was instructed nothing happened. The save was the same as my last, I was assuming it would contain .dat-files which would go into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries\Savegames ?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Erm, that file contains the bc.x file.
Doing what I was instructed nothing happened. The save was the same as my last, I was assuming it would contain .dat-files which would go into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Digital Seductions\Cockwork Industries\Savegames ?
instruced is in the new version to put it into the folder where the .exe is

Jan 12, 2019
Can we just remove the [Completed] tag from this game?
This is like the 5th update to it and there's probably more coming. It's just unfairly helping people click on it.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Can we just remove the [Completed] tag from this game?
This is like the 5th update to it and there's probably more coming. It's just unfairly helping people click on it.
the game itself is completed the added once are just expansions

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I'm probably missing something here, but I didn't get any gallery nor save games.
it worked for me are you sure you are using the newest version? aka cockwork industries complete?

Jan 12, 2019
the game itself is completed the added once are just expansions
So if it's infinitely expanded upon and it'll get hundreds of more optional scenes, it'll still be completed because you can rush to the ending faster?
Come on!
And the save system and a lot of stuff got significantly reworked in this latest update.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
So if it's infinitely expanded upon and it'll get hundreds of more optional scenes, it'll still be completed because you can rush to the ending faster?
Come on!
And the save system and a lot of stuff got significantly reworked in this latest update.
the mainstory which is "a man getting a tour in a company" is by itself completed and i thing nothing will get added anyway

Jan 12, 2019
the mainstory which is "a man getting a tour in a company" is by itself completed and i thing nothing will get added anyway
The update 3 updates ago was supposed to be the last ever update too.
I'm not complaining, dispite all of its flaws I still like this game, but it's not completed.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Would anyone be kind enough to share the game CGs? I have a mac and therefore this is the only way I can see the content.

Reactions: HornyYoshi

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Can somebody help me with the code to the engine rooms. Seems like Im missing somethin. I have the keypad covered with the makeup. and one number 7. but I ve seem missing somethin. Thank you

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I had the sex scene with Diego but at the end it says that i wasn't really into him and it was disappointing, is it normal ?

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Great renders and scene, even plot is alright, but terrible gameplay in a game.

Now the whole click story gameplay is fine, this game misses the following:

1. Quest tracker, early on I was doing discussions and I missed Rita telling me to get the bottle. Took me a while to figure it out.

2. Cannot skip scenes, this is really annoying for playback, especially the orgy scene, while nice, if you're trying to try different playthrough, you're just forced to sit there.

3. Limited amount of saves, I understand there are 3 primary paths (Rita, Lucy/Kyoko, Andra), but would be nice to have more saves.

4. Mini-games are seriously terrible.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Great renders and scene, even plot is alright, but terrible gameplay in a game.

Now the whole click story gameplay is fine, this game misses the following:

1. Quest tracker, early on I was doing discussions and I missed Rita telling me to get the bottle. Took me a while to figure it out.

2. Cannot skip scenes, this is really annoying for playback, especially the orgy scene, while nice, if you're trying to try different playthrough, you're just forced to sit there.

3. Limited amount of saves, I understand there are 3 primary paths (Rita, Lucy/Kyoko, Andra), but would be nice to have more saves.

4. Mini-games are seriously terrible.
I agree with you !!!! Allthoug, my second playthrough, I SKIPPED the orgy (three girls, 2 evening) scene (grey bubble top right corner) !!!!!!!! :p(y)

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I agree with you !!!! Allthoug, my second playthrough, I SKIPPED the orgy (three girls, 2 evening) scene (grey bubble top right corner) !!!!!!!! :p(y)
I do not seem to have that, maybe it's because I never fully finished the game, the final mini-game seems to be bugged, I press the buttons and it just continually fails even if I hit them all.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I do not seem to have that, maybe it's because I never fully finished the game, the final mini-game seems to be bugged, I press the buttons and it just continually fails even if I hit them all.
No, you just have to be quick, I did it !!!!!!(y)

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes