Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I hope the next definitive COMPLETED version will be a Ren'py remake. So this nightmare could finally end as an enjoyable game. ;)

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Yeah that latest bc.x file doesnt let me view those either. I know the other two are just from the nadia sex scene but I cant even think of where a 5th scene of lucy would be.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Yeah that latest bc.x file doesnt let me view those either. I know the other two are just from the nadia sex scene but I cant even think of where a 5th scene of lucy would be.
You're the 2nd one who reports this. I'll have to double check again. I'll post an update as soon as I find out why these scenes are not available to some people.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Dark Horizon & akulami : I did another test, and it seems that the current 4.17 version of the game (at least the Windows version) which is linked in the OP seems to be the problem here!

I downloaded and tested it with my bc.x file and I got the same issue (unable to play three different scenes from "Personnel Files") as you reported. Then I used my Steam version of the game and the bc.x file works as expected.

I compared both game versions, and the file "load.vis" (which contains all game data) is different! I copied the Steam version of "load.vis" into the game I downloaded from OP -- and everything works perfectly! So please, to whomever uploaded this game and linked it in OP, it seems like your upload is somehow corrupted/not working 100%.

I will try do replay the full game I downloaded from OP now to see if the animations are actually broken, or if I get a different version of the bc.x file. The bc.x file was interchangeable between both versions, so I just assume the game in OP is "broken".

I'll keep you updated.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Update: it's 100% a broken game (Windows, Full download, version 4.17 from MEGA linked in OP as of today, 2020/08/15).

As you can see in the following screenshot, I played the game from a fresh start, unlocked all of Nadias animations, and they appear in my "Personnel Files". But I can't click on the marked ones. So someone needs to re-upload a fixed version for the game, or else you can't select those animations from the main menu. Btw: the animations while playing the game worked as expected.

screen003.png

Reactions: akulami

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Digital Seductions updated the game. Now the last version is 4.18. Check their blog.
Interesting. Game version on Steam is still 4.17, and it has both new skins and does work without any flaws. I don't have access to the non-Steam version, so somebody else has to reupload the game to OP.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
This game will have a continuation? Something like a Cockwork Part 2 with new characters?
not announced yet, but 2 games are in development

Cormac

May 18, 2017
not announced yet, but 2 games are in development

Yep, a saw this, waiting for the one with the redhead, but in the cockworks, looks like they will make a second part

nairolf

Jan 5, 2018
The graphics are really good but my main complaint is that this lacks an interesting progression. All female characters start in very revealing clothing and even before you first talk to them you will find a new set of clothing which will make them almost naked and might even show a sex animation of them. After getting these for all characters I wasn't really interested in playing further and just downloaded the completed save.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes