Others Completed Cockwork Industries: Complete Edition [v4.19] [Digital Seductions]

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Could someone share a save close to the gay scene? I don´t really care about the straight scenes or the female characters, so could someone help me plz? Or at the very least a guide on how to get to his scene fast?

Last edited:

Picknikker

Sep 20, 2017
Could someone share a save close to the gay scene? I don´t really care about the straight scenes or the female characters, so could someone help me plz? Or at the very least a guide on how to get to his scene fast?
You have a walkthrough under the download.

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
You have a walkthrough under the download.
Yeah but the problem is that to do his route you also have to do other routes, which I would rather not do, since women are a huge turn-off for me. Really wish creators would make straightstuff skippable more.

Last edited:
Reactions: cynsaur

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
There are two new skins available, the "Lady Punk" dialogue skin for Kyoko, and "Handsome Devil" for Diego -- these are the last skins that the game will get. Here's the updated file to unlock all of the "Personnel Files" and "Secret Archives". Just copy the "bc.x" file to your main game directory.

Full Save. Because there are different playthroughs/endings, there never will be a full save. What people really want is a fully unlocked gallery ("Secret Archives" and "Personnel Files"). I will attach one to this post, copy it to your main game directory. And yes, it has ALL content unlocked (incl. all the alternate skins). Again: this will just unlock the galleries, this is NOT a save game.

View attachment 772318

EDIT: In case you didn't read the Changelog -- the game dev's added some additional graphics from the game into your game directory! Check the "Extras" subdirectory of your game directory, and you'll find all "Post-Sex" and "Ending" images!
I think you missed one scene for Lucy

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Appreciate the upload. Any Chance of telling us, what the changes compared to 4.17 are?

Phasti

Jul 23, 2017
No idea, the game was free for 3 days on their website during Christmas, managed to come just in time to download it. There was a changelog, but you cant' access it anymore.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Any clue why they went with the wonderful idea of making their next game about hideous, disgusting monstrosities?

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes