3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_new.png

Overview:
As a recently laid off detective, things look glum until a phone call from Crown Agency,
a federal body that regulates the local police and paramedic forces of Crown City, offers hope.
You're put to work as a Crown Agent, working alongside police and paramedics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-01
Release Date: 2022-04-01
Developer: DazzledGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Stuck On A Puzzle?:
DOWNLOAD
Note - You only need the patch if you've downloaded Version 0.2.
It's now part of the main downloads, so no need to download it if you're downloading the full game.

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
V0.2.2 PATCH (For Those Updating to v.0.2.2): - - - -

teaser2_mouthful.jpg teaser3_interrogate.png teaser1_yoga.jpg teaser4.png teaser4_arcade.png teaser5_pool.jpg teaser6_ko.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Interesting premise, let's give it a shot. get it, a shot like a doctor would give you. :ROFLMAO: 3.57 GB :whistle:
Good luck and much success
DazzledGames

• Red Heart
Reactions: DazzledGames

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Interesting premise, let's give it a shot. get it, a shot like a doctor would give you. :ROFLMAO: 3.57 GB :whistle:
Good luck and much success
DazzledGames
Thanks. The size is larger than it should be due to me forgetting to remove a bunch of content (renders) that aren't actually in the game yet, so later uploads will be more appropriate.
Shoutout to the Mod who added more download links, thank you. :)

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
that cam puzzle is impossible without any hints
It is probably too hard for the very first puzzle.
Spoiler for how it's meant to be solved:
In short, I agree it's too difficult for the very first puzzle. I'll make some changes.

Thinking about it, Skye restocks the bar halfway through which makes it way harder to solve.
I might just make the back shelve bottles go down continuously (so full at the start, and empty near the end).

Reactions: Reifon

TyrellShaw

Oct 13, 2020
Is Kat death going to be optional or is she just straight up dead? I haven't played the full game yet I'll finish when I wake up I just wanna know.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks. The size is larger than it should be due to me forgetting to remove a bunch of content (renders) that aren't actually in the game yet, so later uploads will be more appropriate.
Shoutout to the Mod who added more download links, thank you. :)
Does that mean there is very little content and in later updates the size will be even more? If so, how can we download such big files. We do not have daily download limits of that size available. Means some of us won't ever be able to play it as it will always be large. That's sad to hear.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Still playing through, but it looks REALLY good. I like the plot set up. I think the UI is pretty great. I feel like the sandbox would complement the plot instead of just wasting time, but didn't get far enough into it yet.

The reason I couldn't wait until I finished to comment is because you keep using "would of." Please... it's would've or "would have."

Reactions: cptnemo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The first animation with Kate was great. Taking Polly on the first mission makes her super grainy.

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'm at work at the moment but I'll post a solution to the cameras when I get home.

The first animation with Kate was great. Taking Polly on the first mission makes her super grainy.
Sorry, what do you mean by grainy? Like the quality of the renders, or her personality?

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Code Blue [v0.1] compressed

Original size win/lin: 3.57 GB
Compressed size win/lin: 395 MB

Dev, please consider using webm and webp formats.
It saves a lot of space with minimal quality loss.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote