3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jccb89

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone help me with the lights/safe puzzle? I know the bottles and the lights tell you what to do but I'm just not seeing the solution.

Edit: Nevermind , I used a magnifying glass to identify the bottles in the picture, and got it easily.

Last edited:

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Can someone help me with the lights/safe puzzle? I know the bottles and the lights tell you what to do but I'm just not seeing the solution.
I'm glad you solved it, apologies that it was hard to see!
If you run into any other problems there's solutions in the main post, or hints available via Discord. :)

TheWrongGuy

Apr 16, 2018
Early bad things about this game... Can't scroll back via mouse it's disabled, can't right click to get to options or save screen, these are "Normal" renpy engine options that are disabled, and no reason as for why. (Good for me I know to use "Esc" to access. removing these "Normal" options lowers the games playability. As I may want to save my game at a point and come back to it later and read the history of where I was at that point in the story. But, alas again even "History" screen view is Completely disabled and not even an option.
The good things: The the game seems to have a pretty good story other than the above mentioned & above average graphics.
Very Respectfully

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
when i get to episode 2 the game crashes cant select map stuff or anything it just crashes then goes back to the royce on the couch scene i take it episode 2 is not available?

Jay83

Apr 1, 2022
when i get to episode 2 the game crashes cant select map stuff or anything it just crashes then goes back to the royce on the couch scene i take it episode 2 is not available?
yeah it is similar for me, when i complete episode 1 it goes back to the main menu

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
As I play on Android, I played the previous version of V0.1

It was good except the Ambulance ride.

Then Dev probably remade it also skip that Ambulance ride.

Bad thing was none make a Android port.

Now It's abandoned. Another good one dead.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote