3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can't trigger Rose's second event:unsure: Have relationship on Loyal and I chat and doing yoga with her every single day for weeks.Still on 'atempt' in yoga...She doesn't appears anywhere else,no?

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'd highly recommend you enable the right mouse button, and add a quit option for those who don't play windowed.
The right mouse button currently hides/shows the phone out of convenience, but I'll make it bindable back to opening/closing the main menu like escape does.

I'll put in a quit button available from ingame as well, thank you for the feedback!

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I can't trigger Rose's second event:unsure: Have relationship on Loyal and I chat and doing yoga with her every single day for weeks.Still on 'atempt' in yoga...She doesn't appears anywhere else,no?
Hey, the bad news is you've probably done them both, but the app doesn't count her 2nd event due to a bug, I've fixed it now.
Her events are:
Event 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Event 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you've done both of these it still might only say 1/2, but that's all her events currently.

Reactions: Call of Booty

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
I sent Skye to rehab, does she come back, it's been past 10 days now and i finished the main campaign?

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I sent Skye to rehab, does she come back, it's been past 10 days now and i finished the main campaign?
I've just updated the patch in the Downloads, please download it and unzip it in the "game" folder of Code Blue, and confirm overwriting the files already in there.
It'll fix Skye appearing, and some other bugs (like the game crashing when you try and spend time with someone who has no more events).
You'll just need to advance a day and she should come back out of rehab.
(Just keep in mind that seeing as you aren't meant to have unlimited free roam she isn't meant to get out til next chapter, where she'll have an event related to where you sent her. Right now she'll just have the base storyline events (two of them).

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I wish somebody share all bonus locations. Played twice from the scratch and not able to find even half...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Found another glitch. While looking for bonus images I found one in Polly's Club and you can press on it as much you want. The numbers is going higher each time and then when you check the gallery after, it doesn't really show more than one,but adds rest on Gabi's list.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote