3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I am stuck on the lights, the computer and the safe. I try clicking on the board and it goes black and no pictures come up is this normal? we have to figure out clues without having it enlarged to see?

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I am stuck on the lights, the computer and the safe. I try clicking on the board and it goes black and no pictures come up is this normal? we have to figure out clues without having it enlarged to see?
Yes, anything you need from the board is visible without enlarging it.
The board has one clue for the safe/lights, one for the computer, and some more.
Bigger hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Yes, anything you need from the board is visible without enlarging it.
The board has one clue for the safe/lights, one for the computer, and some more.
Bigger hint:

they arent really explanatory lol. I see them but I am not putting anything together. I see the safe in the picture with the bottles but nothing happens when I move the lights to the same direction as what the picture shows. So obviously they arent all suppose to be pointing up or down like the picture shows

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
to get the computer password its even weirder still havent found it, HOES is hightlighted in the desk. Why the 4 thing of the storage containers when you enter the numbers from them 10D7S4C1B nothing happens like I said the "Clues" on the board lead to alot of misinformation. It is obvious to you what the answers are because you wrote the game but to someone trying to play it, it can be really aggravating and could cause a lot of people to rage quit.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone kindly provide a immediate save after the Ambulance ride..??

It is impossible to complete on Android.

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
to get the computer password its even weirder still havent found it, HOES is hightlighted in the desk. Why the 4 thing of the storage containers when you enter the numbers from them 10D7S4C1B nothing happens like I said the "Clues" on the board lead to alot of misinformation. It is obvious to you what the answers are because you wrote the game but to someone trying to play it, it can be really aggravating and could cause a lot of people to rage quit.
The filing cabinet drawers each have a number and a letter. Put the letters in order according to the number they're next too. HOES refers to the missing part at the end.

I'll see if I can make this clearer for the next patch, I appreciate the feedback!

Reactions: yamcha

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Can anyone kindly provide a immediate save after the Ambulance ride..??

It is impossible to complete on Android.
The game no longer has an ambulance minigame, however there currently is no Android version for this release.
While the game is solely made for PC, an Android version may become available at a later date. :)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The game no longer has an ambulance minigame, however there currently is no Android version for this release.
While the game is solely made for PC, an Android version may become available at a later date. :)
Oh, I tried that one.

Thanks for the information.

I will leave it for now & wait for Android version.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for reporting this, and I'm sorry that it stopped you from playing.
I've posted a patch in the OP to fix it and some other minor bugs. :)

Your casenotes should have a new line saying you managed to open the briefcase. The original line will stay the same (As when you found it you didn't know the code). Did the new line not appear?

Feel free to leave a review if you're enjoying the game!
Regarding puzzles:

Thanks for the answers and the bugfix.

Edit #3: bug: when I gave info about a gun from the safe to Major I had the unexpected error occured:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And another exeption has occured:
I couldn't ignore it and choosing to rollback took me back to Royce's house. So I cannot progress the game atm.

Oh and KT is inspired by HAL :)

I've copied the patch, reload my save and it changed my choices I've made earlier...

Last edited:

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I've updated OP with a new patch that fixes all bugs reported so far.
Big shoutout to all those who've reported them, you'll be thanked in the next release. :)

This sounds really good and intersting !
Thank you! If you play it, let me know if you have any feedback. :)

Oh and KT is inspired by HAL :)
Correct. Except KT (probably) won't try and murder you. ;)

Very good so far with all the choices, not a fan of the sandbox though.
Thanks for the feedback! Sandboxes aren't for everyone, and that's okay. :)

Whenever I see Code Blue I think of
Not going to lie, at one point I looked into licensing this song. Turns out, it's expensive. Who woulda guessed.

Reactions: Mister_M

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I continued free roam after finishing the second case and I did upgrade my relationships with girls.I managed to get Sil to trusting and when we meet next time in night bar i get the option to spend the time with her like usual,but it gave me error when I said yes. Is it glitch or just simply I can't build relationship higher atm? 1.png

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I continued free roam after finishing the second case and I did upgrade my relationships with girls.I managed to get Sil to trusting and when we meet next time in night bar i get the option to spend the time with her like usual,but it gave me error when I said yes. Is it glitch or just simply I can't build relationship higher atm?
Sil's events are:
Event 1: Find her at the club at night, and you:
Event 2: Find her in the ICU (room in hospital) during the day,and you
Event 3: Nightclub at night again, and you:
Assuming you know about the app on your phone that tells you how many events each character has, and maybe you didnt trigger event 2? They need to be triggered in order. :)

But yeah, some characters will crash atm if you trigger an event not in the game yet. (I will add an "No More Events" screen to prevent this).

Edit:

I'm going to sleep now, it's 5am lmao rip. Hopefully the latest patch doesn't go horribly wrong. I'll be back to check in the morning!

Last edited:
Reactions: Call of Booty

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Sil's events are:
Event 1: Find her at the club at night, and you:
Event 2: Find her in the ICU (room in hospital) during the day,and you
Event 3: Nightclub at night again, and you:
Assuming you know about the app on your phone that tells you how many events each character has, and maybe you didnt trigger event 2? They need to be triggered in order. :)

But yeah, some characters will crash atm if you trigger an event not in the game yet. (I will add an "No More Events" screen to prevent this).

Edit:

I'm going to sleep now, it's 5am lmao rip. Hopefully the latest patch doesn't go horribly wrong. I'll be back to check in the morning!
I did twice event number 3 with different scenes and both times phone stop us progressing :ROFLMAO:

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Can you Sky's events after the first case is solved?
Lucky I just saw this before I went to bed. ;)

If you arrest her for murder, no, she'll be in jail.
If you
she'll reappear after 10 days and then you can continue her main story.

However, during the first case there's two optional scenes that you can unlock:

These two scenes both need you to do that specific thing during Case 1.
You don't need either to do Skye's main events, they're optional. :)

Reactions: Call of Booty
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote