3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Through the correct answers the case is solved, but it is saying that the agent grade is still C so how to improve it I dont know or is it fixed at that currently. Whatever we do it will remain 60% at grade C only.

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Through the correct answers the case is solved, but it is saying that the agent grade is still C so how to improve it I dont know or is it fixed at that currently. Whatever we do it will remain 60% at grade C only.
There's 8 pieces of major evidence (which are used to answer Major's questions, which I've added to the main post) which will boost your percentage by a large amount per piece.
Then there's 33 pieces of minor evidence, like all the case notes, which boost your score a little each piece.
If you find all of them you get 100% and an S Grade.
I just quickly ran through it to double check some things, and I missed a piece, so I got 95% and an A Grade.
Hope this helps. :)
434234234324.png

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well in the 8 pieces of evidence you mentioned there are a few queries I have. The camera puzzle is solved but for coming out we have to exit and then it is gone again. So to see it again we have to again load images and not able to save the images in order to review again afterwards
After it's completed the first time, you can choose "Review Imaging" to see the final sequence without solving it again. :)
If you want to solve it again for some reason you can choose "Load Imaging".
For the rest of the key evidence, question all the suspects and get your partner at the scene to do any tasks you give her after examining the body (check the bodys hands and head wound, and the gun). She'll do the tasks while you talk to the suspects.

TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone share the location of unlockables? Didn't expect for them to be buried or even hidden just like a chameleon...which is impressive

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Code Blue [v0.1.1] APK -

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would like a little gamification of the clues. At the end it says you got X number out of X number of clues, but there is no way to know when you found one or how many you have, etc. So some more phoenix wright gaming ideas might be helpful, MC noticing clues, maybe talking to themselves, better notes to refer to, if player figures things out it is written in sequence, or if you can code well like the images have the clues be personally sortable for time lines, etc.

Similar for info on people, etc. Just a bit more fun and info to the mechanics.

This is from someone who had 32 of 33 pieces, but had no idea how I got each new piece. So I ran through the same text from each person multiple times and some how I got the last one somewhere.

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I would like a little gamification of the clues. At the end it says you got X number out of X number of clues, but there is no way to know when you found one or how many you have, etc. So some more phoenix wright gaming ideas might be helpful, MC noticing clues, maybe talking to themselves, better notes to refer to, if player figures things out it is written in sequence, or if you can code well like the images have the clues be personally sortable for time lines, etc.

Similar for info on people, etc. Just a bit more fun and info to the mechanics.

This is from someone who had 32 of 33 pieces, but had no idea how I got each new piece. So I ran through the same text from each person multiple times and some how I got the last one somewhere.
Thanks for the feedback!
I agree, which is why in the next case (and all future cases, and this case on release) it'll be a little easier to keep track of these things.
I'm also going to add a little bonus reward for 100%ing cases/minigames, for those completionists out there.
... And maybe a reward for absolutely fucking it up, just for fun.

Can someone share the location of unlockables? Didn't expect for them to be buried or even hidden just like a chameleon...which is impressive
Feel free to join my Discord, and I'll help you out.

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks to the Dev for what looks to be a great game. Unfortunately I'm an oldie so the ambulance is impossible given my aged reaction time. Even L7Bear's great hint only gets me to 50%. Pretty please for making this minigame, and any others that are based on fast reactions, skipable

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
this is an unofficial android port Code Blue [v0.1.1] APK - MEGA
Thanks for the port, I appreciate it! Added to main.

Thanks to the Dev for what looks to be a great game. Unfortunately I'm an oldie so the ambulance is impossible given my aged reaction time. Even L7Bear's great hint only gets me to 50%. Pretty please for making this minigame, and any others that are based on fast reactions, skipable
I am happy to say in v0.1.1 (now in the main post) it is skippable!

Reactions: prosmoker1

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!
I agree, which is why in the next case (and all future cases, and this case on release) it'll be a little easier to keep track of these things.
I'm also going to add a little bonus reward for 100%ing cases/minigames, for those completionists out there.
... And maybe a reward for absolutely fucking it up, just for fun.

Feel free to join my Discord, and I'll help you out.
On the fuck up, can always do "turn in your badge and gun" bust him down to patrol or put him in IA aka the "rat squad".

It would also be funny if when he explains the case to the major, that a take on the Billy Maddison scene happens.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Somehow got the game to work. With a variety of dialogue options will this game get a walkthrough?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
After reading through this I realise the ambulance is impossible to do on android. The keyboard doesn't come up to input numbers and the port hasn't coded anything else so I will have to drop this one even if the event is skippable cause I need to complete it or stop playing there is no middle ground. I appreciate the effort on the android port as I am someone who will usually ask if one is possible but some games aren't meant to be ported over and this is one of them.

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
After reading through this I realise the ambulance is impossible to do on android. The keyboard doesn't come up to input numbers and the port hasn't coded anything else so I will have to drop this one even if the event is skippable cause I need to complete it or stop playing there is no middle ground. I appreciate the effort on the android port as I am someone who will usually ask if one is possible but some games aren't meant to be ported over and this is one of them.
Does the mouse/touch setting work?
Android compliance is on the to-do list in the mean time.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Does the mouse/touch setting work?
Android compliance is on the to-do list in the mean time.
It doesn't work. It would probably either need to bring up a keyboard similar to when choosing your name or the touch feature would need to work but whether I touch the tiny number or the line underneath nothing works on the android port.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
This is a good start to your first (as I understand it) VN. I quite like the renders and the storyline is enjoyable. Thanks for the hints given as I found it necessary to progress the VN and understand how things work within the VN. The one thing I am trying to work out is the verification of Shania's alibi through Daybreak. How does this happen? I tried to access the phone the desk, but only get the computer. I went to HQ, but it is closed.How does one contact Daybreak?
Good luck with your VN moving forward.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote