3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
This is a good start to your first (as I understand it) VN. I quite like the renders and the storyline is enjoyable. Thanks for the hints given as I found it necessary to progress the VN and understand how things work within the VN. The one thing I am trying to work out is the verification of Shania's alibi through Daybreak. How does this happen? I tried to access the phone the desk, but only get the computer. I went to HQ, but it is closed.How does one contact Daybreak?
Good luck with your VN moving forward.
Thanks for the feedback!
You can call people using your mobile.
Pull up your phone (hover over the top right corner of the screen in most free-roam areas), click the "call" app, then click the "contacts" button and call Daybreak.

Reactions: Jenzi800

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks for the feedback!
You can call people using your mobile.
Pull up your phone (hover over the top right corner of the screen in most free-roam areas), click the "call" app, then click the "contacts" button and call Daybreak.
Thanks, appreciate the prompt reply.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Ambulance drive doesn't respond to numbers on the number pad, just the numbers along the top row of the keyboard.

However, it only logs correct answers, not incorrect numbers - so just button smash all 10 keys simultaneously for a perfect score.
THANK YOU! It's damn near impossible otherwise.

Reactions: L7Bear

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
hi great concept enjoyed the game so far but i have a big bug.
after solving the case perfectly 34/33 and 13/8 evidence somehow? it still says i only got 60% and C rank.
Do i need to go back and purposely get something wrong so its not perfect or something and then i'll get like 95%?
image_2021-06-27_144748.png

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
Ok that didnt work 33/33 but 12/8 i guess i still making the % bugged, how am i supposed to go back and miss 4 key pieces of evidence without it screwing it up?
image_2021-06-27_150114.png

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Ok that didnt work 33/33 but 12/8 i guess i still making the % bugged, how am i supposed to go back and miss 4 key pieces of evidence without it screwing it up?
Hey, sorry about the late reply.
This is due to a bug that happens when you arrest someone but then decide to release them and gather more evidence.
The next patch will include this fix, but for now don't worry about the grade as you don't miss anything (or if you want the perfect score just for fun, when you arrest someone don't release them - reload a save if you want to try again).
Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Game is looking fun but struck here.
I can not able to do anything in Android.

Any Android user finished it?

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Downloaded it. Opened it and just a black screen.
Go to ==> Settings
Go to ==> Apps
Go to ==> Code Blue
Click on permission
Then give access to storage.

It work on my Android.

But you can not play the Ambulance drive mimigame in Android.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Uninstalling for now as there is now way to complete the Ambulance minigame.

Let's wait for the next update and see if this problem in Android version is gone.

Or can any kind soul provide a save file after complete the Ambulance minigame?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Patreon post from Dev.

Hello hello!

Yes, it's true! Chapter 2 is complete! Story-wise, anyway.
It's not release-ready yet, but all I really have left to do is test, bug fix, and tidy up some of the side content.

Which means the release will be in the upcoming weeks! Exciting!

Did I expect there to be a 9 month wait between releases? No, I would've guessed like half that time. This is what I get for being a filthy first-time dev.
Stuff gets in the way, I guess that's life right?

Anyway, I'll be releasing it here and in the usual places to all backers, regardless of amount pledged. I really just want people to play it and gather feedback.

I will also be returning to my weekly posts again! Maybe even a few surveys here or there on Patreon and some sneaky renders in the discord..

If you aren't in the discord, please join it as I'll be releasing the game there early to gather bug reports before the full release!

I'll be back real soon!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just started, don't know if it was reported, but I got a bug: when the phone appeared for the 1st time (Kat message) I clicked right mouse button and the phone disappeared and I can't proceed with a game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, this game. It's been so long I can't recall much about the story other than running around in a hospital, but I remember it being pretty good. 9 months of dead thread is too long. 4k renders seems like a big chunk, but I shall wait for the next release to see if there will be some consistency to the update cycle. Glad to see a forgotten game come back to life though. Good luck.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, I like the puzzles. And Lexie.

I'm in the Royce's house now I've just opened the suitcase: 4 digits are 2334. Now I have to figure out the rest. But on the clues (phone) it's still marked as code uknown.

BTW Am I doing smth wrong:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just started, don't know if it was reported, but I got a bug: when the phone appeared for the 1st time (Kat message) I clicked right mouse button and the phone disappeared and I can't proceed with a game.
Thanks for reporting this, and I'm sorry that it stopped you from playing.
I've posted a patch in the OP to fix it and some other minor bugs. :)

Damn, I like the puzzles. And Lexie.

I'm in the Royce's house now I've just opened the suitcase: 4 digits are 2334. Now I have to figure out the rest. But on the clues (phone) it's still marked as code uknown.

BTW Am I doing smth wrong:
Your casenotes should have a new line saying you managed to open the briefcase. The original line will stay the same (As when you found it you didn't know the code). Did the new line not appear?

Feel free to leave a review if you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: Mister_M

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I tried to play this game and concept and story seems interesting but unfortunately for me puzzles with arranging pictures or anything like that are already the reason why I got discouraged from this game quickly unfortunately, if maybe in the future dev will add an option to skip (immediately solve these puzzles/mini games) then maybe i will try again because so far i don't want to bother solving puzzles because i play for the story and scenes and not for wasting time on logic puzzles and i think i'm not the only one who doesn't like mini games in adult games.
But ofc good luck with your game dev.

Reactions: Samken

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I tried to play this game and concept and story seems interesting but unfortunately for me puzzles with arranging pictures or anything like that are already the reason why I got discouraged from this game quickly unfortunately, if maybe in the future dev will add an option to skip (immediately solve these puzzles/mini games) then maybe i will try again because so far i don't want to bother solving puzzles because i play for the story and scenes and not for wasting time on logic puzzles and i think i'm not the only one who doesn't like mini games in adult games.
But ofc good luck with your game dev.
Thanks for the feedback!
This is a Non-VN (but for some they've removed that as an option from the headers so I can't put it there), and so I understand it isn't for everyone.

While I may put a skip option in for the camera minigames, there would still be the open ended case sections which also aren't for everyone, but can't be skipped due to the open nature of them.

Keep in mind you can complete the entire game without solving any puzzles and just handing in each case without actually doing anything, and while you may miss a few optional scenes, you'll still experience most of the story!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote