3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm at work at the moment but I'll post a solution to the cameras when I get home.

Sorry, what do you mean by grainy? Like the quality of the renders, or her personality?
Her face is grainy. The render quality. Unless... all those black dots are blackheads or something lol.

edit: Oh shit. It's supposed to be freckles.... It didn't seem that apparent when I first saw her in front of the hospital. Then during the car ride, her face has all these black dots... I duno man... hmm.... Well, lets see what others think about it. Maybe tone it down a little bit, if you ask me. She has a pretty extreme case of it. Usually you would see freckles concentrated on the bridge of the nose, cheeks, forehead, forearms... It's caused by sunlight exposure, so the areas that take the brunt of the sun will be favored. Polly seems to have it indiscriminately everywhere.

Also, you might want to look at the coffee shop break. Polly has some very unnatural movements when drinking coffee lol.
screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
this is where I have come ... but it still gives me error ... View attachment 1226980
7-12 can be deduced and are correct.
There's a bottle that stochastically appears and disappears between frames and drove me nuts.
If you learn to ignore it the rest can be deduced based on bottles except 5 (see below)
1) "start of recording"
2) Pierre talks to Shania
3) Tyrus, Pierre and James
4) Tyrus standing up
5) almost identical to 1st - is actually restocking. I wouldn't have guessed that one without cheating (looking at the code)
6) James talks to Shania

P. S. There's also sometimes a chair in the middle - ignore it as well

Reactions: Jenzi800

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I've added the camera solution to the main post.
There is indeed a bottle that behaves erratically - while this was intended to boost difficulty and to simulate a real bar environment, I don't think it works well.
This is the first main puzzle, and it's far too hard - it'll be reduced in difficulty (the bottles won't be restocked) in the next patch.

Thanks to all the feedback so far! This is actually the first time anyone's played it except me, so it's valuable feedback. :)
I'll look at swapping formats to webm to save space and replace "would of" with "would've". ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
(checked bios on phone outside police, got this error)
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/loc_hospital.rpy", line 284, in script
call screen hospitaloffice
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/app_bios.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen app_bios:
File "game/app_bios.rpy", line 1, in execute
screen app_bios:
File "game/app_bios.rpy", line 5, in execute
vpgrid:
File "game/app_bios.rpy", line 264, in execute
if bios_granny:
File "game/app_bios.rpy", line 265, in execute
if bios_name_granny and bios_alive_granny:
File "game/app_bios.rpy", line 265, in <module>
if bios_name_granny and bios_alive_granny:
NameError: name 'bios_alive_granny' is not defined

Game had a lot of typos bad grammar and even some missing words. Game requires a good once over with a spelling/grammar checker. Example "Hm, my just vibrated" (I assume the word phone is missing)

Sounds/music are loud.

codename should have a default.

At the start if you are outside the crown offices and click the phone then map and then exit it auto puts you outside your house instead of leaving you at the office.

Some of these images with Polly seem grainy

Should include a opaqueness slider for the text to allow players to make it stand out.

Kat says "You like this, Kat?" probably should be MC

MC knowing patients are behind that specific wall and Kat knowing MC is an agent when she seemed to not know he was going to work there.

You can bypass talking to Lincoln, and roam around and MC looks for a "Silv" which is a name he doesn't know.

MC directly saying to Lincoln about the four kings seems weird, rather than just saying he is an agent doing his duty or whatever.

The choice of "That seems risky for a paramedic" I thought it was about choosing your partner rather than her forgetting, maybe make it a bit more apparent.

The game has a weird "auto save" type thing, like if you do something but then roll back to before it the next "scene" exists, example is like Silv changing while if you do it before you ever talk to Lincoln then you will find her like that, if you roll back though she is in the position as if you already talked to Lincoln. Which again MC talks about him hearing about her prior to hearing about her, and thus it is weird that she is fully dressed post the Lincoln talk.

The number pressing and it not being able to use the numpad feels pretty bad.

Lincoln at his desk post the stab has a weird click box which is some part on the table.

Weird MC doesn't have Tyrus write his address or talk about the CCTV with James. I understand the hand thing is important but with MC asking it of everyone else, seems he would do Tyrus too.

James McGill photo in notes is a bit too close to his face unlike the rest.

I like the phone, but also some of the clicking forward/backward/leaving seems a bit off and hard to do.

I do wish the notes were a bit more in depth and MC pointed out more lies. Like Skye saying she only went to do the back of the bar once, yet if you solve it was twice. The photos also having that random other stool or the drinks not really being easily to notice since the restock kind of resets them.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the thing is who is the murderer? I have arranged the camera feeds together. I have taken Lexie with me and after all investigation I tell her Ill be back so will I have to leave her there as be for other officers to come in and pick up the body.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The story looks good, which is a huge ++ for me.

Renders are decent and good enough if not *WOW* (I don't really care as long as the story is good).

Question for: DazzledGames

Can you clarify what you mean by 'threesome' in the tags?
Will the game have sharing content or other males with your girls?

This looks exactly like the kind of project I tend to $upport, but I always get nauseated when I find out I have supported 'Other Males' type content (I vomit up my Escargo, red wine, and everything.. it's not pretty...). So for my own safety (and to maintain friendly relations with the laundry service), I thought it best to ask first.

All joking aside, I fully support the idea of Dev's making their game, their way. I just want to know if it's something I care to be a part of.

Best of luck either way.

Sep 2, 2020
Big respect to the creator.I enjoyed General practitioner quite alot and glad to see its being followed by such a great game.

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Game had a lot of typos bad grammar and even some missing words. Game requires a good once over with a spelling/grammar checker. Example "Hm, my just vibrated" (I assume the word phone is missing)
This is all really useful feedback, thanks for typing it all out.
Most of this will be fixed in the next patch. :)

Well the thing is who is the murderer? I have arranged the camera feeds together. I have taken Lexie with me and after all investigation I tell her Ill be back so will I have to leave her there as be for other officers to come in and pick up the body.
Lexie will do any jobs while you interrogate suspects. You can arrest the person you think is the murderer while you're interviewing them. This can be done at any time, its up to you to decide when you think you have enough evidence (or just 'yolo' it). Major will tell you how you did when its over.

The story looks good, which is a huge ++ for me.

Renders are decent and good enough if not *WOW* (I don't really care as long as the story is good).

Question for: DazzledGames

Can you clarify what you mean by 'threesome' in the tags?
Will the game have sharing content or other males with your girls?
At this moment in time (referring to my planned out storyline), there is zero NTR, and currently there are no other males involved in sex scenes.
I don't plan on adding it in either, just to be clear.
The tag threesome is referring to 2 females and MC.

Reactions: bruce555 and acondo

rax0045

Oct 16, 2020
Does that mean there is very little content and in later updates the size will be even more? If so, how can we download such big files. We do not have daily download limits of that size available. Means some of us won't ever be able to play it as it will always be large. That's sad to hear.
Just use mega sync. I use mega sync & vpn when it shows over quota i just pause the download, change the vpn server & my download resumes(it dosent work in mega browser download you need the desktop app). if your problem is with data limits for your internet just pause the download & resume next day or whenever you want

DazzledGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Does that mean there is very little content and in later updates the size will be even more? If so, how can we download such big files. We do not have daily download limits of that size available. Means some of us won't ever be able to play it as it will always be large. That's sad to hear.
Just use mega sync. I use mega sync & vpn when it shows over quota i just pause the download, change the vpn server & my download resumes(it dosent work in mega browser download you need the desktop app). if your problem is with data limits for your internet just pause the download & resume whenever you want
All future uploads will be compressed (This initial one was 3.6GB when compressed it's around 400MB). The compressed version is now available in the first post thanks to the mods. :)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah....
Agayn and Agayn....
Another New Copy-by-Copy 3D renderes Project, with low fap-fap content from beging, and boring story :(

Reactions: DazzledGames

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ambulance drive doesn't respond to numbers on the number pad, just the numbers along the top row of the keyboard.

However, it only logs correct answers, not incorrect numbers - so just button smash all 10 keys simultaneously for a perfect score.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone spoil the answer to the murder case? Even with the video footage, it's just too complicated for me.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote