despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
the background is transparent already. If you want to remove the background boxes completely, you would have to adjust the character definitions at the top of script.rpy and use the universal transparent textbox mod (or remove the default backgrounds in screens.rpy and add some borders/shadows to the text)
I hate my life now, but its in the next update...
Changing the opacity requires a restart though! Dunno how to make it reload the defined characters

Also 100 lines of this shit^^
Code:
define k = Character("Kate", color="#F42D00", window_background= Transform(Frame("gui/textbox_kate.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0), alpha=persistent.dialogueBoxOpacity), namebox_background= Transform(Frame("gui/namebox_kate.png"), alpha=persistent.dialogueBoxOpacity))

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Universal Gallery Unlocker (works with v0.10 and v0.11.*)

This adds a new button to the cheat menu that unlocks all replays in the current game (save before activating it!). This should keep working in future versions unless despiteful changes the phone's main screen.

Download:

other mods: Map Icon Mod

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Universal Gallery Unlocker

This adds a new button to the cheat menu that unlocks all replays in the current game (and probably breaks your current save!). This should keep working in future versions unless despiteful changes the phone's main screen.

despiteful: feel free to add this mod and the as extras to the main post
Will integrate them after I get home, I think people usually just report their post and an admin does it? (I don’t remember doing it myself in the past)

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
What's the way to recover stamina?
Where do i use my concentration for upgrades?
And how do i conquest the girls?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Where is the stripclub/brothel? I´m supose infiltrate ir but can't find it
Citycenter Gentlemens lounge

What's the way to recover stamina?
Where do i use my concentration for upgrades?
And how do i conquest the girls?
either spend money, or sleep at home (Or just pass the day)
free food is at campus canteen

satisfaction is used at home while meditating

Follow them in the menu and see what they want/need

Reactions: TheDevian

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Do you guys have some advice for me regarding compressing my game?
My Scene pictures are at about 2-3 MB a piece I guess there is potential theree.. haha
You should look into webp for reducing you image size and keeping quality. This makes your images less than a 100k not 2-3MB each and keeps great quality at 1080p.

You should ask these type questions on the RenPy Discord for better answers than here.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
You should look into webp for reducing you image size and keeping quality. This makes your images less than a 100k not 2-3MB each and keeps great quality at 1080p.

You should ask these type questions on the RenPy Discord for better answers than here.
That question is a few months old, the last 5 versions or so are using compressed webp :)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes