ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
FYI... on the event with Jenny at the bridge in the park. The lens type is wrong. It says macro lens. It should be a zoom or telephoto. A macro lens is a camera lens designed to capture small subjects at close distances like insects. A zoom or telephoto is used to see what's in someones hands from a distance.

Reactions: despiteful

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
The last one is Lily, kate's sister. You need to finish Kate, Jenny and have the Tower unlocked to start her quest line.
Ok,I have completed Kate, Jenny, and have the tower unlocked but no Lily. I did see something in the BBQ scene but clicked to fast past it. How do I start the Lily quest?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
On the note of Lily, I still haven't found the damn mouse trap if anyone can give me a small hint as to where it is, it'd be neat. I've mostly skipped her content, cause femdom isn't really for me, but I can just hold the skip button to get past it (like I did for all of Riley and the end of Maria) and not be too bothered.

WatsonFuqs

Sep 9, 2018
Is there any picture taking at the park with the camera you get through the start of Rita or is that just a story element?

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
On the note of Lily, I still haven't found the damn mouse trap if anyone can give me a small hint as to where it is, it'd be neat. I've mostly skipped her content, cause femdom isn't really for me, but I can just hold the skip button to get past it (like I did for all of Riley and the end of Maria) and not be too bothered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
I have noticed the some of the love interests say 'Rout Finished' and some say just 'Fin' does this mean I missed something along the way?

Last edited:

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
edit: the old mod is obsolete since it has been integrated in v0.11

working on some new functions for v0.11. For now there is a new text outline setting, so text is readable on bright background (requires restart after change)

Download:

other mods: Universal Gallery Unlocker

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: denen and rxiw

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Oh i like that :)

EDIT: Added to Thread

I would like to make this a default ingame option if you are fine with it :)
sure, but if you integrate something like this into the game you should probably implement it differently. I tried to change as little game code as possible while also trying to hard code as few as possible.
For example, my code has to search for the icon paths (some are .webp while others are .png, and some paths are capitalized which could lead to errors on Unix otherwise) and use RegEx to get the proper image name for a location (and then place it over the existing image)

some things to consider:
  • add the path and coordinates of the location images to the Location objects or something similar, so you can loop over them and don't have to hard code the image coordinates multiple times
  • remove the shadows from the heroine icons since they mess with focus_mask
  • it would probably be good to include icons with the required dimensions in the game, so you don't have to use uneven scaling (btw, Sophie's icon is 4px wider than the others and Stacey's is missing a part of the border on the left side)
  • maybe change the Heroine()'s smallIcon to the full path (so you don't have to search the complete file list), unless you use separate Icons and thus don't need functions from 'im' or Image()
  • as I noticed after posting the mod, the dorm's button is 21px wider than the others, so the heroine icons aren't quite centered in the current old version of the mod. You should probably change the image's width to 200px, otherwise you would have to compensate for that
Also it might be better to go to the heroine's location when clicking on her overview icon instead of focusing her, I'm not quite sure what I like more (changed the mod to go to the according submapscreen). Maybe even jump directly to the correct sublocation or her dialog menu, but that could mess with some location encounters.
Some improvements that also came to my mind, but I didn't tackle:
  • some kind of progress bar around the heroine icons. You could add colored partial circles to indicate the current affection (and maybe the current maximum, too)
  • some indicator for the current heroine level. For example, the hover text could switch every second between affection and level (included in the mod now)

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
sure, but if you integrate something like this into the game you should probably implement it differently. I tried to change as little game code as possible while also trying to hard code as few as possible.
For example, my code has to search for the icon paths (some are .webp while others are .png, and some paths are capitalized which could lead to errors on Unix otherwise) and use RegEx to get the proper image name for a location (and then place it over the existing image)

some things to consider:
  • add the path and coordinates of the location images to the Location objects or something similar, so you can loop over them and don't have to hard code the image coordinates multiple times
  • remove the shadows from the heroine icons since they mess with focus_mask
  • it would probably be good to include icons with the required dimensions in the game, so you don't have to use uneven scaling (btw, Sophie's icon is 4px wider than the others and Stacey's is missing a part of the border on the left side)
  • maybe change the Heroine()'s smallIcon to the full path (so you don't have to search the complete file list), unless you use separate Icons and thus don't need functions from 'im' or Image()
  • as I noticed after posting the mod, the dorm's button is 21px wider than the others, so the heroine icons aren't quite centered in the current version of the mod. You should probably change the image's width to 200px, otherwise you would have to compensate for that
Also it might be better to go to the heroine's location when clicking on her overview icon instead of focusing her, I'm not quite sure what I like more. Maybe even jump directly to the correct sublocation or her dialog menu, but that could mess with some location encounters.
Some improvements that also came to my mind, but I didn't tackle:
  • some kind of progress bar around the heroine icons. You could add colored partial circles to indicate the current affection (and maybe the current maximum, too)
  • some indicator for the current heroine level. For example, the hover text could switch every second between affection and level
Haven't looked at the code yet!

Maybe will implement it piece by piece. :)

And most likely with a button to turn it on/off

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, despiteful, thanks for this latest release; I've enjoyed it. :) Here are a few suggestions based on what I recently saw.
I thought it was kind of funny that WhiteKnight321 disconnected whenever the MC did lewd things with Hannah. LOL. I guess he hates NTR. :LOL:

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Hey, despiteful, thanks for this latest release; I've enjoyed it. :) Here are a few suggestions based on what I recently saw.
I thought it was kind of funny that WhiteKnight321 disconnected whenever the MC did lewd things with Hannah. LOL. I guess he hates NTR. :LOL:
1. wanted to change that myself already, it can be quite annoying. that was actually one of the reasons why I started the map icon mod

2. that event triggers as soon as you enter the park for the first time, so that will not be possible in a new game

4-10. some of them were already fixed in the typo patch, added the others now

8. fun fact: every time of day except evening works, there was an "!=" instead of an "==" in the check (had this on my to-do list already, but now it's fixed too)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1. wanted to change that myself already, it can be quite annoying. that was actually one of the reasons why I started the map icon mod

2. that event triggers as soon as you enter the park for the first time, so that will not be possible in a new game

4-10. some of them were already fixed in the typo patch, added the others now

8. fun fact: every time of day except evening works, there was an "!=" instead of an "==" in the check (had this on my to-do list already, but now it's fixed too)
Well, I wouldn't think item 9 is a typo, but obviously you can fix it in your patch whether it is or not.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Well, I wouldn't think item 9 is a typo, but obviously you can fix it in your patch whether it is or not.
yeah, i could give the mod a more general name since it also includes fixes for some sprites and some other minor errors, I am open for suggestions. But on the other hand more than 99% of it are fixes for things like spelling errors and other incorrect sentences

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
yeah, i could give the mod a more general name since it also includes fixes for some sprites and some other minor errors, I am open for suggestions. But on the other hand more than 99% of it are fixes for things like spelling errors and other incorrect sentences
Also all of that gets worked into the next Version :)

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
HI I threw together a transparent textbox for this game for myself as the normal file I have didn't work to remove the intrusive boxes and thought I would share in case anyone else was annoyed by them. gui.jpg

merge with game directory

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
HI I threw together a transparent textbox for this game for myself as the normal file I have didn't work to remove the intrusive boxes and thought I would share in case anyone else was annoyed by them. View attachment 2033397

merge with game directory
Nice! Will add it to the main thread

For the next version I have implemented a slider to reduce opacity =)

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes