Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Nice models though I recognize a few but think I'll wait a bit as two tags in particular put me off, sandbox (hiss) and prostitution.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
despiteful
The game looks great so far.
Some things i found to correct:
Jenny's clothes change color from pink to white when you find her in the glasshouse
Kate: Well... Guess i have to life (live) with the shame...
Kate: Such is live (life)...
Kate: You (k)now i would feel quite flattered...
Kate: An outdoor Terrace with whirlpool?!! (jacuzzi?)
Cute College Student: We don't (k)now each other...
Animations will be introduced when picking up girls?
Jenny: Chad?,,(replace for "...") Thought you are (were) ghosting me?! -- not a question

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Played through a bunch of the game so far. I was very interested in the 'prostitution' and 'voyeurism' tags. It's great, don't get me wrong... but with Chad being such a straight-shooter good-guy perv, I don't think those tags are going to come into play anytime soon, (at least in the way I'm trying to play it). Not a lot of "bad guy" choices so far for me but the management element was fun at least, (I do appreciate a d100 system).

EDIT: despiteful will you be implementing said 'prostitution' elements in the game? Will we get more evil choices?

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I haven't planed to go for NTR, swinging ect.. There is one event in the stripclub where multiple guys talk about a girl while she dances
Haven't planned? so there is a chance of those getting implemented in the future?

Prostitution.. One of the girls needs money to finance her rich lifestyle after her dad doesn't give her money anymore.. But let's say I planned for only good endings!
There is also a scene with a prostitute in the park doing her business where the protagonist watches.. That girl isn't implimented for her own route yet.
is that voyeurism avoidable with the prostitute? I'd rather not sit around and watch other people bang without the mc included in the activity.

these majr fetishes seems to be up in the air.... i'll keep this on the watch list and wait for more updates.

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Looks Good, is it possible for Android later?
Can the MC name be changed ?
Can you add a Harem Tag & Pregnancy Tag next?

Sorry too many questions and bad English

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
despiteful
The game looks great so far.
Some things i found to correct:
Jenny's clothes change color from pink to white when you find her in the glasshouse
Kate: Well... Guess i have to life (live) with the shame...
Kate: Such is live (life)...
Kate: You (k)now i would feel quite flattered...
Kate: An outdoor Terrace with whirlpool?!! (jacuzzi?)
Cute College Student: We don't (k)now each other...
Animations will be introduced when picking up girls?
Jenny: Chad?,,(replace for "...") Thought you are (were) ghosting me?! -- not a question
Thank you very much! I knew I missed a lot of those now/know things!
Will be changed in the next Version!

Played through a bunch of the game so far. I was very interested in the 'prostitution' and 'voyeurism' tags. It's great, don't get me wrong... but with Chad being such a straight-shooter good-guy perv, I don't think those tags are going to come into play anytime soon, (at least in the way I'm trying to play it). Not a lot of "bad guy" choices so far for me but the management element was fun at least, (I do appreciate a d100 system).

EDIT: despiteful will you be implementing said 'prostitution' elements in the game? Will we get more evil choices?
Well, you can unlock the strip club in the jenny route, but there isn't much their yet!
But if you unlocked the dorm you can peep in the changin room and get one of currently two random scenes (There will be more in the future one extra for every dorm occupant)
If you want prostitution, go for the clothing store and unlock Abigail!

That said, I won't let Chad become truly evil! Any kind of prostitution ect you will take part in, will be most likely with girls that like that kind of work/ made the conscious decision to do that kind of work!
Maybe the lines could blurr a bit in the future for story telling sake, but I intend only good endings :)

Haven't planned? so there is a chance of those getting implemented in the future?

is that voyeurism avoidable with the prostitute? I'd rather not sit around and watch other people bang without the mc included in the activity.

these majr fetishes seems to be up in the air.... i'll keep this on the watch list and wait for more updates.
You stumble on one of the not yet implemented girls having sex in the park in the beginning of the kate route, that is not really avoidable, but if the girl is implemented in the future, you will most likely be able to ignore her.

Looks Good, is it possible for Android later?
Can the MC name be changed ?
Can you add a Harem Tag & Pregnancy Tag next?

Sorry too many questions and bad English
Sorry, MC name isn't defined as a variable, so no.

I kind try if the release works on android, since there are a few things that could make troubles, i just havn't tried if it works yet!

There most likely won't be a pregnancy tag, harem is planned, for almost every girl with most of the others, only the time to write the scenes is keeping me :)
Since more routes are higher priorities this could take some time!

The next update will include the three cheerleaders and the nightclub girls, it is highly possible that in their repective events harem will be present! For the main heroines it will take some time :)

Reactions: Thy4nd

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Thank you very much! I knew I missed a lot of those now/know things!
Will be changed in the next Version!

Well, you can unlock the strip club in the jenny route, but there isn't much their yet!
But if you unlocked the dorm you can peep in the changin room and get one of currently two random scenes (There will be more in the future one extra for every dorm occupant)
If you want prostitution, go for the clothing store and unlock Abigail!

That said, I won't let Chad become truly evil! Any kind of prostitution ect you will take part in, will be most likely with girls that like that kind of work/ made the conscious decision to do that kind of work!
Maybe the lines could blurr a bit in the future for story telling sake, but I intend only good endings :)

You stumble on one of the not yet implemented girls having sex in the park in the beginning of the kate route, that is not really avoidable, but if the girl is implemented in the future, you will most likely be able to ignore her.

Sorry, MC name isn't defined as a variable, so no.

I kind try if the release works on android, since there are a few things that could make troubles, i just havn't tried if it works yet!

There most likely won't be a pregnancy tag, harem is planned, for almost every girl with most of the others, only the time to write the scenes is keeping me :)
Since more routes are higher priorities this could take some time!

The next update will include the three cheerleaders and the nightclub girls, it is highly possible that in their repective events harem will be present! For the main heroines it will take some time :)
Ah not for me then, thanks for the reply!

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Game seems really nice but good chunks of it are broken for me, Maria shows up in my office on tope of Kate, the game crashes when i select her quest and Kate level 5 heist in the back alley doesnt show up as an option.

Edit: Heist is actually in old town main entrance but still says back alley in the "questlog"

Reactions: despiteful

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Game seems really nice but good chunks of it are broken for me, Maria shows up in my office on tope of Kate, the game crashes when i select her quest and Kate level 5 heist in the back alley doesnt show up as an option.

Edit: Heist is actually in old town main entrance but still says back alley in the "questlog"
Thanks for letting me know! Maria shouldn't be showing up at all yet since her route isn't done yet!
I will take a look at the quest log thanks!

edit: Just checked, Gwyneth will also show up after you did the main campaign, you will proberbly run into the same issue, I have only removed half her activation code..

Reactions: Ozzymandias

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Rolling back over a diceroll was also a bit of a problem as you could under certain circumstances just keep trying as often as you wanted.
1) So?
2) If you really care that much, use renpy.random instead of random, it exists for that very reason.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
So how do i trigger those special scenes at 100 affection? Doesnt seem like its in the dialogue options and not at work either.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
1) So?
2) If you really care that much, use renpy.random instead of random, it exists for that very reason.
I'm using renpy random, but you could roll out of the event do something else and than reroll, isn't that relevant for the events without cost, but annoying non the less.
The main problem is however funny stuff happening when you use the mouse wheel in the menu scenes, especially annoying if you want to scroll through inventory and it rollbacks you somewhere else instead.
If i find an easy fix, I will enable it again.

So how do i trigger those special scenes at 100 affection? Doesnt seem like its in the dialogue options and not at work either.
Unfortunatly the system isn't in yet, I thought I added a text notifying people of that when the finished the route of a girl, but highly likely that I forgot it for some of them!
edit: In the next version the missing system will now be properly mentioned in the hint text as well as the dialogues
looks hot, is there any NTR? i'd love some NTR (optional of course to make everyone happy).
Full on NTR with a main char will probably not happen!
I have the stripclub in the making where it will be at least implied thatt they do their job!
Optinal scenes where you peep on your strippers working is imaginable for me, would you consider that NTR?

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
To be honest, this is the first game I activate the cheat mode. It is rather unplayable without it. Raising stats takes an enormous amount of clicks and lectures and chances.

Tip: why is there a chance system in learning? Anyone will learn something, but the level of learning may vary.

Also: please check your background images at scenes. You are showing the previous one at most events.

Seeing the debug messages with activated settings is nice, but not when we are playing. Implement a 'debug' setting.

I hope there will be more images as well, as the texts are there and probably ok, but without the images.. it is not really interesting. Potential, but needs a lot of work still.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes