Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don’t understand why a so-called “explosive” fetish like femdom can’t be put on avoidable. However, it is known how it affects quite a large number of players. As if to intentionally drive players out of the game. Stupidity or laziness can almost be said.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

Stammel

Feb 15, 2018
Love the characters in this game and Dev is working on game parts with each update making it more fun, don't really see the whole femdom outrage that's going on with Lily. Sure she plays it dominant in the beginning of her route but it's quite obviously to make up for her being insecure and a virgin, so when she should be about 30-40% confident/dominant to portray a confident/dominant woman she goes for 110% and shows obvious signs of not being in control /knowing how to go further with the relationship, all in all while she has a hard assed attitude (especially in the beginning, while protecting Kate) all i see is a cute insecure young girl with the first guy she wants to be close to but unable to be honest with herself about it.

So i really liked the update! But REALLY hope to see more of Gwyn soon!

Reactions: despiteful

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game started off pretty ok when it was only a few girls, but its become kind of a boring grindfest now. Every girl is the exact same talk/gift/flirt til you hit 10 or 20 more relationship points. Do some skill check, which if you fail needs more grinding til you pass.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I tried to give it another go, and run from afresh last version and try to continue with this update but then again another exception:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 251, in script call
call screen mapscreen_main
File "game/custom_labels_scenecalls.rpy", line 295, in script call
call screen statusmenu_heroine_details
File "game/custom_labels_scenecalls.rpy", line 289, in script call
call screen statusmenu_heroine_select
File "game/custom_labels_scenecalls.rpy", line 193, in script call
call screen mainscreen_main
File "game/Variables_and_Loading/111_Afterloading_stuff.rpy", line 78, in script
if heroinelily.unlocked == True and storyquesttrigger_savinglily_confrontation.isActive == True:
File "game/Variables_and_Loading/111_Afterloading_stuff.rpy", line 78, in <module>
if heroinelily.unlocked == True and storyquesttrigger_savinglily_confrontation.isActive == True:
NameError: name 'heroinelily' is not defined
Despite a lovely game, I fail to understand why is it hard to make previous saves compatible with new release?

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I tried to give it another go, and run from afresh last version and try to continue with this update but then again another exception:

Despite a lovely game, I fail to understand why is it hard to make previous saves compatible with new release?
Apply the 0.7.2 hotfix, that last line was moved down to line 82, which makes it work!

If you don't want to bother with manually updating with every little thing I hotfix, I can recommend the itch client, which handles all of these things autimatically!

Reactions: xtr3mx7

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Apply the 0.7.2 hotfix, that last line was moved down to line 82, which makes it work!

If you don't want to bother with manually updating with every little thing I hotfix, I can recommend the itch client, which handles all of these things autimatically!
Thanks despiteful the hotfix works fine and was able to resume from previous saves!

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for the valuable input, I appreciate it! A nice day to you too, Sir!
Hey Dev, I little Feedback here. After some time playing the game, the background music becomes anoying. I know that its not easy to input some soundtrack in a game so advanced in its development, but maybe 2 more musics to be choiced in the prefs menu, so, whe can chance the background music from time to time. It's just a feedback, not a criticism.

BloodyA

Jan 5, 2019
For any1 still struggling with a password for "Save Lilly" find ceasar cypher online =)

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Hey Dev, I little Feedback here. After some time playing the game, the background music becomes anoying. I know that its not easy to input some soundtrack in a game so advanced in its development, but maybe 2 more musics to be choiced in the prefs menu, so, whe can chance the background music from time to time. It's just a feedback, not a criticism.
The game will get proper music! I just need to start comissioning the pieces! But I get where you are coming from!

Reactions: GermanioBR

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
despiteful I'm glad that I didn't stop playing it. The new quests are great and I'm impressed that you even came up with the caesar cypher.

I also love the crossover between Haley & Maria.

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I just started the game. I have a few questions.
What is influenced by hunger and stamina and is there a time limit or can you take as long as you want? I noticed that the days are counted.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I just started the game. I have a few questions.
What is influenced by hunger and stamina and is there a time limit or can you take as long as you want? I noticed that the days are counted.
-25 to skill checks or something like that, negated by cheat or no resource mode!

No time limit on the game!

Reactions: Jan82

BAM65

Sep 3, 2018
Seem to be stuck on the "Workout with Jenny - After Workout Relaxation" Built the Sauna, but can get the "Trained with Jenny" to trigger.

What am I missing?

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Seem to be stuck on the "Workout with Jenny - After Workout Relaxation" Built the Sauna, but can get the "Trained with Jenny" to trigger.

What am I missing?
Visit her when she is at the gym. Turn focus on Jenny on and watch when she is in the Gym. Took me 3 ingame weeks before I got her.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Visit her when she is at the gym. Turn focus on Jenny on and watch when she is in the Gym. Took me 3 ingame weeks before I got her.
To be fair, I think she should visit more than once a week

but its the first of this type of event, I assume it will get clearer once such interactions are more wide spread!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes