cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how do i trip the stacy line?? i have her at 6/10 and 60/100, i have built the pool for her and still 2 weeks later she won't trip no matter where i click on her around town.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Why are all the render backgrounds low resolution?

Why is she doing this weird poses all the time, does she have some sort of condition?
screenshot0003.png

She needs to check into a hospital asap, her body ratio is non human
screenshot0005.png

I've only played up to the office part but was falling asleep while she kept going on and on about different stats. I noticed a few spelling/grammatical errors, for example using 'grumpled' instead of 'crumpled'. (If a non-native English speaker forgivable but you may want to get a native English speaking beta)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why are all the render backgrounds low resolution?
It's an artistic style. If I were to guess, I'd say these have nothing to do with resolution levels but rather are backgrounds with a filter applied. It's also possible it's a minimalistic painting that's been scanned, although that seems less likely. It may not be to your taste, but it's consistent throughout the entire game so seems to be intentional.
Why is she doing this weird poses all the time, does she have some sort of condition?
View attachment 1446481
That's supposed to be her "sultry" or "naughty" pose. Maybe this is common in another culture. There are multiple girls in this game with a similar pose; it's not got anything to do with a "condition" . . . whatever that means.
She needs to check into a hospital asap, her body ratio is non human
View attachment 1446483
Actually, there are women IRL with proportions like this who have nothing medically wrong with them. It's just another body type, one that's not commonly represented in adult games.
I've only played up to the office part but was falling asleep while she kept going on and on about different stats.
I would agree that the instructions on how things work seems fairly heavy-handed. Personally, I'd rather have some kind of brief summary and then an option available (maybe within the menu screen accessed via the top left button) with more details, in case a player needs further explanation.
I noticed a few spelling/grammatical errors, for example using 'grumpled' instead of 'crumpled'. (If a non-native English speaker forgivable but you may want to get a native English speaking beta)
I don't think their native language is English.

Reactions: weirdscix

shaDNfro

Dec 16, 2017
I finished every girl beside Abigail, which I never encountered yet (as far as I remember...) any ideas where to find her?

nvm.: got her in clothing shop

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
It's an artistic style. If I were to guess, I'd say these have nothing to do with resolution levels but rather are backgrounds with a filter applied. It's also possible it's a minimalistic painting that's been scanned, although that seems less likely. It may not be to your taste, but it's consistent throughout the entire game so seems to be intentional.

That's supposed to be her "sultry" or "naughty" pose. Maybe this is common in another culture. There are multiple girls in this game with a similar pose; it's not got anything to do with a "condition" . . . whatever that means.

Actually, there are women IRL with proportions like this who have nothing medically wrong with them. It's just another body type, one that's not commonly represented in adult games.

I would agree that the instructions on how things work seems fairly heavy-handed. Personally, I'd rather have some kind of brief summary and then an option available (maybe within the menu screen accessed via the top left button) with more details, in case a player needs further explanation.

I don't think their native language is English.
A lot of my original post was supposed to be humorous, I think it didn't translate well when I wrote it in the early morning, thanks for your detailed reply :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
A lot of my original post was supposed to be humorous, I think it didn't translate well when I wrote it in the early morning, thanks for your detailed reply :)
almost everything was said, a little clarifications:
The BG aren’t all renders, but for a good part stock images. To mix and match them with renders, I chose that art style!

Especially with the earlier characters, I didn’t yet have a clear image what I wanted. Kate was made literally on the first day I installed DAZ. In retrospect I would put her proportions slightly more in range of the rest of the cast!

Similarly, a lot of the early sprites are a bit over the top!
Since those aren’t too hard to replace, I will get back to them eventually:)

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
almost everything was said, a little clarifications:
The BG aren’t all renders, but for a good part stock images. To mix and match them with renders, I chose that art style!

Especially with the earlier characters, I didn’t yet have a clear image what I wanted. Kate was made literally on the first day I installed DAZ. In retrospect I would put her proportions slightly more in range of the rest of the cast!

Similarly, a lot of the early sprites are a bit over the top!
Since those aren’t too hard to replace, I will get back to them eventually:)
Thank you :)

Reactions: despiteful

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
with the amount of cum being dumped into these girls and them professing their undying love for the MC, could you please add pregnancy?

ai...

May 30, 2019
how do i trip the stacy line?? i have her at 6/10 and 60/100, i have built the pool for her and still 2 weeks later she won't trip no matter where i click on her around town.
I'm stuck at this part too. I've finished all the other girls quests. But I can't seem to trigger stacey's.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Who's the heroine between Jenny and Abigail in the heroine screen. The 3rd one from left.
I haven't unlocked her

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
Good game!
Good variety of things to do, great variety of girls to pursue.
I like the stats system, it's simple enough and not too grindy.
There's a couple of places where the girl changes outfit during the scene. I think it was Lily on the sun terrace?
Some of the events that require to pass an extreme challenge can be annoying to repeat multiple times, but then you can just go and buy items that help.
Keep the updates coming!

tlhIngan_

Dec 26, 2020
I have to raise Kate and Jenny's levels to unlock her
Since i unlocked other girls after her in the menu, i was wondering if i missed something
I was thinking the same some time ago. Jenny is the key to a lot of the late game unlocks. Cinema, strip club, etc.
And if you wonder why Jenny doesn't show up to the gym to get trained when you have a quest sarying so, it's because she's still too low-level.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Good game!
Good variety of things to do, great variety of girls to pursue.
I like the stats system, it's simple enough and not too grindy.
There's a couple of places where the girl changes outfit during the scene. I think it was Lily on the sun terrace?
Some of the events that require to pass an extreme challenge can be annoying to repeat multiple times, but then you can just go and buy items that help.
Keep the updates coming!
Was the Lily cloth change in an event or when you talk to her?
Might have to take a look!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
despiteful, I'm now (finally) playing the latest release and notice that during the review of evidence for the Lily quest, there's a pause that seems like a mistake. The officer asks, "Did you find the last witness?" and then there's empty dialogue. So the officer asks that, I click once, and then while the same image remains there's no text. When I click again, the officer says, "You managed to collect all the evidence!" This feels strange, because wouldn't the MC answer the officer's question? This is what makes me think there's an error here.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes