despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
despiteful, I'm now (finally) playing the latest release and notice that during the review of evidence for the Lily quest, there's a pause that seems like a mistake. The officer asks, "Did you find the last witness?" and then there's empty dialogue. So the officer asks that, I click once, and then while the same image remains there's no text. When I click again, the officer says, "You managed to collect all the evidence!" This feels strange, because wouldn't the MC answer the officer's question? This is what makes me think there's an error here.
Yep already found that thanks :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alex is acting strange,Follow her after Work.How to do that?
Go to the gentleman's lounge at night. I can't remember whether Alex needs to be present. If she's there, try the Alex option and see if another option shows up for the quest. If that doesn't work, try when she's not there and enter the location. One of those two should work, IIRC. (It's been a bit now since I did that quest.)

BTW, Bleach is awesome, ofc. :)

Reactions: despiteful

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any way to actually defeat Handyman in a battle so he would not run away and be arrested or something like that,becouse he constantly runs away regardless of what i chose to do

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Is there any way to actually defeat Handyman in a battle so he would not run away and be arrested or something like that,becouse he constantly runs away regardless of what i chose to do
No the bad outcome would be getting defeated, Handyman will be re-used ;)

blitzwing23

Jun 3, 2020
Positives: Great Pacing, I like the point system, but it is a bit complicated. Took me a little while to nail it down. Overall this will be a very long game, with plenty to do. Each girl has a different way of addressing the MC, which is what makes them unique. I played for three hours and realized I haven't even scratched the surface. I also like how new places open as the story progresses, and each level of attraction opens new options. The renders are pretty.

Negative: The renders do not show the action being described in many scenes. The renders that seem to have a small chest suddenly grow when nude. (Sorry I'm a tiny titty fan). Many bodies look alike, but with different clothing. Three hours in, there is a lack of depth to the characters. Yes each has a story, but the dialogue is ...eh?

Overall: This is a Dev that has put in some great work. I am looking forward to the finished and polished product. Once the Dev has polished this already shiny stone, it will gleam! Good Job!

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Question here: I have had cases where, after saving before meditating or some such, any save I load will get me back there.
The saves have the correct picture, time, and everything, but loading them doesn't actually get me there.
This seems to affect all saves made after the one in question.
I just downloaded this version today. I assumed that might be related to the hotfix, but loading that didn't change anything.
Now obviously I can't save anymore. Or, well, I can, but it always loads the same save. That I deleted already.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
Question here: I have had cases where, after saving before meditating or some such, any save I load will get me back there.
The saves have the correct picture, time, and everything, but loading them doesn't actually get me there.
This seems to affect all saves made after the one in question.
I just downloaded this version today. I assumed that might be related to the hotfix, but loading that didn't change anything.
Now obviously I can't save anymore. Or, well, I can, but it always loads the same save. That I deleted already.
What does saving before mediating mean?
Like when the menu shows up?
I will have to try and replicate this.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
1637872807884.png
So the above is save page 56 (Dunno why it's that high, it's been months.
Save2 was originally the offending save, but I've overwritten it since.
However, I always end up here upon loading saves 3-6:
1637872925198.png
Save 1 and 2 and everything on pages before that works.
I seem to remember having had this problem in the past, but somehow solved it. Possibly just be continuing from before that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1518544
So the above is save page 56 (Dunno why it's that high, it's been months.
Save2 was originally the offending save, but I've overwritten it since.
However, I always end up here upon loading saves 3-6:
View attachment 1518547
Save 1 and 2 and everything on pages before that works.
I seem to remember having had this problem in the past, but somehow solved it. Possibly just be continuing from before that.
Saves 56-3 – 56-5 all have timestamps earlier than save 56-2; did you load back from save 56-1 and successfully play forward through the content included in saves 56-3 – 56-6? It's a bit unusual for the 2nd save on a page to have been created later than the saves that come after it. It's definitely not unheard of, but it's something that sticks out to me when initially looking.

You can look inside your CoEd Conquest folder and then open the \game folder within that. If you do so and then open the \saves subfolder within that, you'll see the save files for your game. In this thread, click the Attach files button in the bottom right below where you type your post. (In Windows, the save files are typically found at C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\COEDConquest-1591709564 as well.) Go to this saves folder, find the file called 56-2-LT1.save, and then select that to attach it to your post. Including that will allow Despiteful (the developer) to see more details and maybe figure out what's happened and how it can be fixed for you.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Saves 56-3 – 56-5 all have timestamps earlier than save 56-2;
I loaded 56-2 (or 56-1, not sure anymore) and left that menu, then saved in the overview, overwriting 56-2.
Aka, the later saves load a save that doesn't even exist anymore. Or maybe they just saved the same thing, and the difference in file size is just the preview picture. It did occur to me that that might make troubleshooting harder, but sadly only after overwriting the save. The original would have been around 19:30 - 19:35 my time.
Thanks for reminding me of the secondary save location. Curiously, the new 56-2 doesn't exist in the game files at all.
Lacking the original, I've added one of the later files that now leads to that earlier save, and an autosave that even says it does, even though it's been generated later. Also, the save from before the issue (56-1).
I just tried again, and while saving there, and then later somewhere else, shows the living room background while saying "loaded", it then jumps to the actual save location and time.

I'll try to reproduce this properly tomorrow.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I loaded 56-2 (or 56-1, not sure anymore) and left that menu, then saved in the overview, overwriting 56-2.
Aka, the later saves load a save that doesn't even exist anymore. Or maybe they just saved the same thing, and the difference in file size is just the preview picture. It did occur to me that that might make troubleshooting harder, but sadly only after overwriting the save. The original would have been around 19:30 - 19:35 my time.
Thanks for reminding me of the secondary save location. Curiously, the new 56-2 doesn't exist in the game files at all.
Lacking the original, I've added one of the later files that now leads to that earlier save, and an autosave that even says it does, even though it's been generated later. Also, the save from before the issue (56-1).
I just tried again, and while saving there, and then later somewhere else, shows the living room background while saying "loaded", it then jumps to the actual save location and time.

I'll try to reproduce this properly tomorrow.
Good-Luck Leslie Nielsen.gif

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I will take a look, trying to replicate the bug.
i fear that without knowing how it happened it will not be very fruitfull.

Did you report this Bug already at an earlier time, I think I remember that someone somewhere reported the same Bug, was that you, or do we have a second case?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I wonder. I'll go through the thread eventually. I've encountered some pressing hardware issues I've got to fix, so figuring out how it broke has to wait a bit.

Camino

Sep 14, 2020
At the end of lily kidnapping it sayed go somewhere be prepared for a long 1... i cant find that mission. Where and when can i find it?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes