Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'm stuck with Tiffany at level 5. The hint says to raise her affection and to have a good relationship with the twins, I've maxed her affection already(for the level) so does that mean I have to do something with the twins to trigger the event? Usually when you reach the affection cap for the level, the hint changes to something more specific about the event but this one didn't.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
I'm stuck with Tiffany at level 5. The hint says to raise her affection and to have a good relationship with the twins, I've maxed her affection already(for the level) so does that mean I have to do something with the twins to trigger the event? Usually when you reach the affection cap for the level, the hint changes to something more specific about the event but this one didn't.
If I remember correctly, you'll have to meet the twins in the lecture theatre and have sex with both of them to trigger Tiffany's level 5.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Tiffany level 7: "Meet Tiffany in the evening at her house." Where on earth is Tiffany's house? I can't seem to find it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is it possible to upgrade gentlemen longue, I can't find anywhere and Nora is locked behind lvl 3 and I'm at lvl 1

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tiffany level 7: "Meet Tiffany in the evening at her house." Where on earth is Tiffany's house? I can't seem to find it.
Tiffany is the daughter of Mrs. Williams (the female teacher at the university). If you've done the last couple of quests of Lily's storyline, you'll have found the district called Uptown. The Neighbourhood area within Uptown is where the Williams family lives (so including Tiffany). Mrs. Williams revealed this during one of the last Lily quests, when you were trying to find why cheaper property in Uptown wasn't very available for investments. I've not played to Tiffany level 7 quite yet, but I would assume you just go to Uptown > Neighbourhood and then should have the option to continue.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Tiffany is the daughter of Mrs. Williams (the female teacher at the university). If you've done the last couple of quests of Lily's storyline, you'll have found the district called Uptown. The Neighbourhood area within Uptown is where the Williams family lives (so including Tiffany). Mrs. Williams revealed this during one of the last Lily quests, when you were trying to find why cheaper property in Uptown wasn't very available for investments. I've not played to Tiffany level 7 quite yet, but I would assume you just go to Uptown > Neighbourhood and then should have the option to continue.
Thanks! I tried Uptown >Neighbourhood, but couldn't get anything to go on from there. Maybe I have to complete a task for Lily yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks! I tried Uptown >Neighbourhood, but couldn't get anything to go on from there. Maybe I have to complete a task for Lily yet.
Yeah, I figured that out. You need to finish the in-class presentation on sex work that the MC, Tiff, Mirry, and Amanda do together. After that, Mrs. Williams says you should have a celebration at her house any evening. That might require a weekday evening (so not Saturday or Sunday), but I'm not sure. But Monday evening was when I did it in my game, and there's actually a new location in Uptown called "William's Residence", which is what you want. An event called "Tiffany: House Party" should then be shown if you enter that location.

Last edited:
Reactions: StoLat

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Fuck. I just downloaded the game, but then I decided to read this a bit. Either that femdom is avoidable? Or do I remove all the shit right away without installing it.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
At the end of lily kidnapping it sayed go somewhere be prepared for a long 1... i cant find that mission. Where and when can i find it?
after you crack the cypher and enter the name and get the hint its supposed to start at the mal entrance , that is where i am now

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, I figured that out. You need to finish the in-class presentation on sex work that the MC, Tiff, Mirry, and Amanda do together. After that, Mrs. Williams says you should have a celebration at her house any evening. That might require a week day evening (so not Saturday or Sunday), but I'm not sure. But Monday evening was when I did it in my game, and there's actually a new location in Uptown called "William's Residence", which is what you want. An event called "Tiffany: House Party" should then be shown if you enter that location.
Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
any femdom and femdom character name please
One characater tries to do femdom, but the MC isn't the beta type. The game is clear that he's supposed to be some type of Alpha Chad. So I doubt this is the game that will give you any femdom fix.

Reactions: sidsan

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
its too shitty grind game. im stuck at struptease lvl 2 (all other girls quests are finished to this point for me). ill wait for gallery unlocker mod.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes