-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At the end of lily kidnapping it sayed go somewhere be prepared for a long 1... i cant find that mission. Where and when can i find it?
I don't remember the time of day, but for the final part of the Lily quest you need to head to the main mall entrance (so the location you're taken to when you hover over the Mall from the map and then click). There should be an additional option on that screen beyond Enter Location or the individual girls' names. That should start a bit of a longer set of scenes as you go on the final mission to rescue her.

Reactions: TheDevian

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Problem with this type of games are that without a WT you end lost in the game with no clue to know what to do. But hey, good luck with the dev, the game looks good with those renders.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Trying to reach Kate lvl 2 but no matter the day in the afternoon she never pop out.
Bug or i messed something?
Edit: starting a new game and loading my save afterward fixed the problem.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Nov 2, 2021
Something is missing. I played for three hours, then turned on the cheats and deleted it after playing a little more. Not bad but I didn't like it

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Affection Level 7

Raise Jennies affection toward you! You will need access to the tower to continue (Main Story Unlock)

How do I get further in the Main Story?

Reactions: Punto

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
how do you trigger the officer's scenes. i triggered one by leave the back alley but i cant get any of the others to trigger.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a suggestion for the new girl, despiteful. I get that you indicated she's a new "starting girl", so she's meant to appear at the beginning of the game and would progress the way Jenny or Kate might. However, loading a save from v0.7.1, my MC has been on campus for a long time now (Year 3), so seeing dialogue about her arrival at campus but then the MC getting lost himself seems strange. One would think, after at least 2 full years at the university he would no longer get lost around campus, at least generally speaking. You might consider using a conditional that says something along the lines of:
  • If days <= 90 (or whatever value you choose), show existing dialogue (for when the MC meets Tiffany);
  • If days > 90 (or whatever number), show alternate dialogue (that skips making the MC get lost or otherwise sound like he's new to campus).
For the alternative dialogue, you could just have the MC talk about "when I first arrived" or something, so a lot of it could be mostly the same. That code could just remain, even with the final version of the game. It would have no effect on anyone starting from the beginning and would be helpful for anyone who had played a previous version and continued with this or later releases.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Where is the location for the filming in the "Haley X Maria - Mission" Crossover ?
I have done this yesterday, and tbh, for gods sake, i cant remember...
But it was totaly obvious, even me, why suck hard in this kind of game had no difficultys to find it. I believe in the descrition of the quest was a hint. Nightclub? Skyterrace?

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock Theresa and Abigail? They are the only two girls I haven't found yet

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so how does the points affect the chances?
You have to roll below your skill level. Points increase your skill level, making it easier to roll below that value. Items lower what is rolled, making it possible to have a negative roll.

I might be slightly off, but basically let's say you want to activate Charm and its an extreme challenge. If you have increased your skill to 57, you have a 20% chance to succeed, or below a 12 to succeed. If you increase the skill to 100, instead below a 21 will succeed, almost doubling your chances.

Special items lower what you roll. In the scenario above with maxed skill, you normally would have to roll between 1 and 20 to succeed. Normally, "below a 21" would mean anything from 1 to 21. Let's say you rolled a 23, so a failure. But if you have a bonus item that lowers your roll by even just 5, you have an 18 and so succeed.

Also, because bonus items lower the final roll (instead of raising the target %), it's possible to even roll less than 0. Let's say your natural roll was 3 and you had the same bonus item that lowers the roll by 5. You've now rolled a -2 for your roll. Since the rule is "below a 21", you still succeed. If -2 is the lowest you can get with bonus items, you've still increased the number of rolls (1, 2, 3, etc.) that succeed. With no items, there are 20 rolls that succeed, but with that bonus item you have 25 rolls that succeed (-5 to 20).

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes