Which girl has so far been your favorite?

• Liv

Votes: 283 26.4%
  • July

Votes: 201 18.7%
  • Holly

Votes: 134 12.5%
  • Cherry

Votes: 176 16.4%
  • Camila

Votes: 196 18.2%
  • Kendra

Votes: 47 4.4%
  • Bridgette

Votes: 37 3.4%

• Total voters

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Even though the dev is taking a break (totally valid btw), I just wanna say that this game definitely has some potential, although I think people who crack the shits at the pretty normal voyeur stuff is moronic. The instances of other people having sex in the game is part of the story and works, it's not just randomly forced NTR with a moronic woman who'll bang whoever they set their eyes on (looking at NTRman, good lord). Either way, hope InCreed's personal issues end up not being too major
Is dev still taking a break or he abandoned the game?
Dunno if he talks with fans on discord but last post on Twitter is from april, and his Buymeacoffee or Patreon are both down.
It's a shame because game is interesting and have potential.

May 8, 2022
Damn, I remember seeing this game in March and now I see it abandoned... What did they do to my boy?
Reading these 10 threads I realize how illogical It is to click on a game, read the labels, identify the controversial one (which we already know what it is), read the synopsis and see the demonstrative images, and then comment that you will not play the game and ask the same questions over and over again.
I was looking through this site when I came across a game that seemed interesting to me but had a lot of hardcore content for me and What did I do? I didn't waste my time reading the threads or asking what is already known, or trying the game, I just left. Because I knew it wasn't for me and that the people who enjoyed it should enjoy it, What's the problem? How does that affect my daily life?
You have to be mature when seeing labels that will make you nervous. If the content you don't like is AVOIDABLE and is clearly specified at the beginning of the presentation of X game, then what's the point of going to the comments box and saying that you won't play it? Hate It? It's not an obligation to play every damn game that is uploaded to this platform and many others that we know.
I'm not a fan of NTR but I love squeezing out a game by taking all its routes until I'm mentally exhausted. It's clear that this label has more action, more tension and we know that makes it dangerous for nervous minds. Personally, it doesn't affect me whether this content is avoidable or not, I only come when I want to try something new and this label is the perfect one to get out of the generic routine that abounds in this world.
A game that clearly had potential and didn't have the typical innocent girl turned slut by a homeless man with a horse cock. It fills me with sadness that It's abandoned, I had considered supporting him at that time but my wallet was not quite right and now that it is, well I see my boy dead. :(

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Damn, I remember seeing this game in March and now I see it abandoned... What did they do to my boy?
Reading these 10 threads I realize how illogical It is to click on a game, read the labels, identify the controversial one (which we already know what it is), read the synopsis and see the demonstrative images, and then comment that you will not play the game and ask the same questions over and over again.
I was looking through this site when I came across a game that seemed interesting to me but had a lot of hardcore content for me and What did I do? I didn't waste my time reading the threads or asking what is already known, or trying the game, I just left. Because I knew it wasn't for me and that the people who enjoyed it should enjoy it, What's the problem? How does that affect my daily life?
You have to be mature when seeing labels that will make you nervous. If the content you don't like is AVOIDABLE and is clearly specified at the beginning of the presentation of X game, then what's the point of going to the comments box and saying that you won't play it? Hate It? It's not an obligation to play every damn game that is uploaded to this platform and many others that we know.
I'm not a fan of NTR but I love squeezing out a game by taking all its routes until I'm mentally exhausted. It's clear that this label has more action, more tension and we know that makes it dangerous for nervous minds. Personally, it doesn't affect me whether this content is avoidable or not, I only come when I want to try something new and this label is the perfect one to get out of the generic routine that abounds in this world.
A game that clearly had potential and didn't have the typical innocent girl turned slut by a homeless man with a horse cock. It fills me with sadness that It's abandoned, I had considered supporting him at that time but my wallet was not quite right and now that it is, well I see my boy dead. :(
I totally get what you mean. But this group of people does exist and they will go into a steak restaurant to tell people they hate meat and will not eat there.

May 8, 2022
I totally get what you mean. But this group of people does exist and they will go into a steak restaurant to tell people they hate meat and will not eat there.
The perfect weapon is to ignore them completely. But it's difficult since, as I read previously, someone said that NTR's fans are few, but
What is a huge community doing in a game for minorities?
It's so illogical and stupid, only let those who enjoy it enjoy it and if it's avoidable, play the vanilla routes, uninstall the game and forget about it after playing it, but unfortunately it's what it is.
It's time to look for other titles. A shame :'(

Reactions: Dopplyn and M3lly
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes